Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what's bad...

Go down 
+11
nevermore
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
sam
Stender
Temple of Blood
Coma
manny
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

You know what's bad... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Wow, when did this turn into a free speech debate? Laughing Let's just laugh at the bad videos and the mighty nazi mullet man. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 pm

manny wrote:
They are silly bunch of bastards but they should be allowed to sing about whatever they like, whether it is white power or the power of cheese.

And ToB you are wrong, they committed a crime. They have committed a crime against music and for that they should be to strapped to chair and forced to listen to Clay Aiken's Christmas album over and over and over til they repent and promise to sin no more.

LOL!!!!!!! Yes, we have free speech, but these guys are idiots and I choose not to listen to their BS speech.

FYI - Triumph Of The Will is a nazi propaganda made by hitler and his cronies when he just came to power - I had to watch it for my 20th century dictators class in college - scary stuff!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

*moving this thread to Unsound Mind*
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:
They are silly bunch of bastards but they should be allowed to sing about whatever they like, whether it is white power or the power of cheese.

And ToB you are wrong, they committed a crime. They have committed a crime against music and for that they should be to strapped to chair and forced to listen to Clay Aiken's Christmas album over and over and over til they repent and promise to sin no more.

LOL!!!!!!! Yes, we have free speech, but these guys are idiots and I choose not to listen to their BS speech.

FYI - Triumph Of The Will is a nazi propaganda made by hitler and his cronies when he just came to power - I had to watch it for my 20th century dictators class in college - scary stuff!!!

I saw that film and hate to say it but that director Leni Reinstain ( or whatever her name was) was a genius. She could make something so evil and ideology that is so twisted and make it seem appealing. Scary stuff indeed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

The director of "Triumph of the Will" was Leni Riefenstahl. She was apparently a very gifted film director but even though she disavowed any personal Nazi leanings, she was never able to be taken seriously after making "Triumph," she was always looked at as "that woman who did the propaganda film for Hitler."

scottmitchell74 wrote:
(I heard a wee bit of the Dio in the second song)

That singer does have a Dio vibe. Maybe some Eric Adams/Matt Barlow as well. I listened to a couple of the song samples on CDBaby when I first discovered this band there a week or two ago and said "Damn, this actually sounds pretty good, for a couple of racist Beavises."

(I say "a couple" because this isn't techincally a "band" per se, it's a studio project made up of only two guys - one does guitars & bass, the other does vox and percussion)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Quote :
I say "a couple" because this isn't techincally a "band" per se

Well that's easy to understand because that isn't technically "music" either. Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The director of "Triumph of the Will" was Leni Riefenstahl. She was apparently a very gifted film director but even though she disavowed any personal Nazi leanings, she was never able to be taken seriously after making "Triumph," she was always looked at as "that woman who did the propaganda film for Hitler."

scottmitchell74 wrote:
(I heard a wee bit of the Dio in the second song)

That singer does have a Dio vibe. Maybe some Eric Adams/Matt Barlow as well. I listened to a couple of the song samples on CDBaby when I first discovered this band there a week or two ago and said "Damn, this actually sounds pretty good, for a couple of racist Beavises."

(I say "a couple" because this isn't techincally a "band" per se, it's a studio project made up of only two guys - one does guitars & bass, the other does vox and percussion)

Yep - it is scary indeed. Have you ever seen starship troopers? It was heavily influenced by triumph of the will.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm

I like the part of the "Triumph of the Will" video where they have the volume knob which says "White power" on it, and they turn it up. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I like the part of the "Triumph of the Will" video where they have the volume knob which says "White power" on it, and they turn it up.

You know what's bad... - Page 2 Ef229102258a

"HEY MAN...is that RACIST ROCK?"
"Yeah, man."
"Well, TURN IT UP MAAAAAAAN!"

I gotta admit, I laughed when the Jewish guy did the ZZ Top "arm spin" thing in the second video...

...that doesn't make me a hater, does it? Shocked

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Meh, I've heard worse when it comes to lyrics. stuff that makes Battlelcry look WAY tongue in cheek (lets face it, this is Manowar grade cheese lyrics Razz just with a racial flavor to it).
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Uhm.....I just listened, and I really like "Triumph of the Will" ....great, catchy song with some great vocals. I don't quite get the lyrics, though.....exactly what race are they attacking?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Uhm.....I just listened, and I really like "Triumph of the Will" ....great, catchy song with some great vocals. I don't quite get the lyrics, though.....exactly what race are they attacking?

Since "Triumph of the Will" is also the title of a famous Nazi propaganda film, I would imagine that indicates that they don't care for Jewish people much.

There's also a lyric in that song that says something like "Marching out to save OUR race" (meaning white folks). Of course, the little "white pride worldwide" logo at the end of the video should make that pretty obvious. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Since "Triumph of the Will" is also the title of a famous Nazi propaganda film, I would imagine that indicates that they don't care for Jewish people much.

There's also a lyric in that song that says something like "Marching out to save OUR race" (meaning white folks). Of course, the little "white pride worldwide" logo at the end of the video gives that part away. Laughing

Yeah, all right - I doubt they approve of the Holocaust or the aboriginal massacres, though......but I still can't help but like that song Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:38 pm

manny wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:06 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there's another video:

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bad...   You know what's bad... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what's bad...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2