Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pray for Zakk

Go down 
+12
tohostudios
DallasBlack
manny
T-Roy
Shiney
sam
MetalGuy71
the sentinel
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
mc666
Troublezone
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 am

mc666 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
If I heard someone say "...and dear Lord, please watch over Zakk Wylde because of his (more than likely self induced) medical problem...", I'd punch him in the nuts. Even if it were my own mom that said it.
if your mother has nuts, you might want to say a prayer for her while you're at it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
For the record, I don't pray.

That's alright, for those that don't pray they can just wish him luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 am

Does Zakk HAVE to look like a complete ass on every picture? You'd think a man in his early fourties would have grown out of the middle-finger showing tough-guy bullsh!t attitude, but no.

And I completely agree with spec, especially because Zakk is an ass of a person. If I prayed, I would pray for all the good people who get diseases like cancer for no apparent reason - Not for drunken bastards who pay their dues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 am

I don't believe one can self-induce a blood clot, let alone several.

But, I do see the point about everyone suddenly "praying" for someone famous. There are millions of people in bad health who are not famous...theoretically, you'd be praying for them already if you cared that much. This "OH NO, EVERYONE STOP AND PRAY FOR SOMEBODY FAMOUS" thing is kinda self-serving. Did you not care about people w/ blood clots in their lungs before Zakk had them? Or do you want to feel like you're being a concerned, selfless Christian by praying for someone else and drawing attention to it?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 am

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
For the record, I don't pray.

That's alright, for those that don't pray they can just wish him luck. Smile

Precisely. I'm not a religious person, but I'll certainly wish him luck for a speedy recovery.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:07 am

Quote :
[quote="Mglaffas81"]Does Zakk HAVE to look like a complete ass on every picture? You'd think a man in his early fourties would have grown out of the middle-finger showing tough-guy bullsh!t attitude, but no.

Tell that to Lars!
Zakk is just being Zakk. You don't think the Metallica guys cuss or flip off the camera?

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

But, I do see the point about everyone suddenly "praying" for someone famous. There are millions of people in bad health who are not famous...theoretically, you'd be praying for them already if you cared that much. This "OH NO, EVERYONE STOP AND PRAY FOR SOMEBODY FAMOUS" thing is kinda self-serving. Did you not care about people w/ blood clots in their lungs before Zakk had them? Or do you want to feel like you're being a concerned, selfless Christian by praying for someone else and drawing attention to it?

It's not a conspiracy theory Shawn. I don't know about anyone else with this condition and like i said i didn't wake up and start a "save ferris" type post just because... And i wasn't inspired because of the MJ thing either. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:40 am

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

It's not a conspiracy theory Shawn. I don't know about anyone else with this condition and like i said i didn't wake up and start a "save ferris" type post just because... And i wasn't inspired because of the MJ thing either. Rolling Eyes

I didn't say there was any conspiracy. I was just asking "Why Zakk? Why not the millions of other people on the planet with the same condition who were already sick?" That's all...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I didn't say there was any conspiracy. I was just asking "Why Zakk? Why not the millions of other people on the planet with the same condition who were already sick?" That's all...

Oh nevermind man...
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 am

mc666 wrote:
nice upskirt shot

That pic HAD to be a HIPAA violation... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Let me fix this thread for all those that have a problem with it.

Let's say a prayer or wish luck to Zakk and everyone else in the world that have blood clots in their lungs. While we're at it let's give a blanket prayer for all people with health problems around the world.

I hope that covers everything.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 am

I pray that he feels better soon. He's an amazing guitar player.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 am

I cannot beleive that this thread turned into a debate on who's worthy of our prayers!!! Are we really that bored, that we need to discuss such a matter? Who said we can't pray for anyone or everyone? Man, this is RETARDED!

That said, I thought alcohol made the blood thinner........ ;p

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 am

Quote :
this thread turned into a debate on who's worthy of our prayers

Not at all...read it again.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 am

In my opinion, everyone is worthy of prayers. I think TZone brought it up because Zakk is someone we all "know" and have in common; not that he is anymore important b/c he is a rock star. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 am

the sentinel wrote:
In my opinion, everyone is worthy of prayers. I think TZone brought it up because Zakk is someone we all "know" and have in common; not that he is anymore important b/c he is a rock star. Peace.

You got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Zakk   Pray for Zakk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pray for Zakk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2