Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
exact33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Empty
PostSubject: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Found this new song from the diggers from their forthcoming new EP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6iqPBalM48

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:15 am

I know so many people who are into Metal who just love Grave Digger...I was never too into them...I listened to the "Pile Of Skulls" record a few times...not bad, but not mind-blowing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:19 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
"Pile Of Skulls" album

You listened to the what? Grave Digger doesn't have an album called that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 am

Oops...got them confused with RUNNING WILD...my bad.

I guess I've never heard GRAVE DIGGER then...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:50 am

My brother had the first couple of Grave Digger albums on vinyl. I remember liking HEAVY METAL BREAKDOWN a lot but haven't heard it in dog years. WAR GAMES was a pretty good album too from what I remember.

When they tried to go the commercial metal route and briefly changed the band name to "Digger" I lost track of them, haven't heard much from them since then besides their cover of "We Rock" on Century Media's HOLY DIO tribute album, which is godawful atrocious by the way!! That guy's voice has not improved with age!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 am

Chris' voice is one of those that you love or hate.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:17 pm

sounds great. I want to see them live
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 am

Loved last years album, but haven't been able to find anything else from them. I am a new convert to them but I guess I will have to be patient before I can get anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
plancha7
Metal novice
Metal novice
plancha7

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:06 am

I have a Grave Digger 'Excalibur' t-shirt. It rules.

Yup..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:35 pm

I love Chris's voice but why an EP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:38 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I love Chris's voice but why an EP?

It's a "teaser" EP before they release the LP in January.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 pm

I have the last 9 Grave Digger albums. Always solid.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:23 pm

outside of a few pomo stuff I have all the diggers stuff. They are pretty close to my all-time fav band. They are one of the few bands I will wait and get the japan release for to get the bonus material. And I agree - you either love or hate Chris's voice.

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Chris' voice rules, a real man going into battle voice which fits their style. This will be in my top 5 this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray   Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grave Digger new song on youtube - Pray
Page 1 of 1