Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New GRAVE ROBBER...

Go down 
+12
sam
metalheaded
MetalFRO
Shiney
WRETCHED
tohostudios
mr.electric39
DallasBlack
nevermore
kmorg
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jay
Metal novice
Metal novice
jay

Number of posts : 20

New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm

I ordered the new Grave Robber and am impatiently waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 pm

If you ordered it from us, you should have it right now!!
Back to top Go down
jay
Metal novice
Metal novice
jay

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm

I ordered it from divine metal distro. They siad they just shipped it.
You guys are catchy
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:57 am

We certainly try!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:30 am

Myspace nixed all Paypal transactions.

So, if you want to order a copy of "Inner Sanctum", paypal $15 ppd to: graverobber.punk@gmail.com

I'm also working on a Big Cartel site to have all our merch available. I'll post something when it's done so you can check it, if you are interested.

Wretched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Not my thing, but I always thought the Misfits were seriously overrated. Sounds like I am in the minority though!
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Not my thing, but I always thought the Misfits were seriously overrated. Sounds like I am in the minority though!

That's the beauty of music. . . so many different styles. It truly is eye of the beholder. Sooooo. . . to each, his own, y'know.

I'm not a big hardcore fan as so many folks are, but whatever blows your dress up!

I do like Saxon, tho! hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

WRETCHED wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

That's the beauty of music. . . so many different styles. It truly is eye of the beholder. Sooooo. . . to each, his own, y'know.

I'm not a big hardcore fan as so many folks are, but whatever blows your dress up!

I do like Saxon, tho! hehe

Wouldn't be the EAR of the beholder? heehee
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 am

WRETCHED wrote:
= but whatever blows your dress up!

Saxon wears a dress? affraid

Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 pm

HAHA!! I guess so!

Ok, so check it out! Here's where you can finally order our stuff:

www.graverobber.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Umm....Mr. Wretched sir, did you know that your face appears to have no skin? It's just a scary looking skull thingy.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:08 pm

lol! @ Spec
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:27 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Umm....Mr. Wretched sir, did you know that your face appears to have no skin? It's just a scary looking skull thingy.

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
jay
Metal novice
Metal novice
jay

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 am

I finally got the album and I love that punk sound. Hopefully you'll get alot of press for this one. I like it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Just ordered a copy from CD Baby (along with the new Ultimatum CD and Fires Of Babylon). I will be eagerly awaiting them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Just ordered a copy from CD Baby (along with the new Ultimatum CD and Fires Of Babylon). I will be eagerly awaiting them.

YAY! New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 283877

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:27 pm

This album comes HIGHLY recommended....

by me.! New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Foamfing

www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com/2009/09/grave-robber-inner-sanctum.html

Wretched I tried to send an email via MySpace and it was a mess (I always have problems with MySpace. Should I pm you about a shirt?

Keven...

New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 31755
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
Wretched I tried to send an email via MySpace and it was a mess (I always have problems with MySpace. Should I pm you about a shirt?

Keven...
New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 31755

Kevin!

Awesome review and quite accurate I might add! haha!.

Ok, to order stuff from us, go to:

www.graverobber.bigcartel.com

Thanx,
Wretched
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:27 am

Well I heard this last night and I can sum it up like this:

New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 877540 New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Headbang New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 877540 New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Headbang New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 877540

Wretched, you and the guys outdid yourselves with this one. The guitar solos are a sweet addition (Lamentor is quite the axeman) and the variety is much greater than on Be Affraid (though the new album doesn't have any songs as great as I Wanna Kill You Over and Over Again, as a whole this one knocks the other album down a notch). I really liked the Children of The Grave cover at the end (perfect song for you guys to cover). I think I like it better than the orgional even (I'm an Ozzy fan but your vocals are better). You guys and Alestorm were suprise additions to my list last year and now you both release even better albums this year. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Well I heard this last night and I can sum it up like this:

New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 877540 New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Headbang New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 877540 New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Headbang New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 877540

Wretched, you and the guys outdid yourselves with this one. The guitar solos are a sweet addition (Lamentor is quite the axeman) and the variety is much greater than on Be Affraid (though the new album doesn't have any songs as great as I Wanna Kill You Over and Over Again, as a whole this one knocks the other album down a notch). I really liked the Children of The Grave cover at the end (perfect song for you guys to cover). I think I like it better than the orgional even (I'm an Ozzy fan but your vocals are better). You guys and Alestorm were suprise additions to my list last year and now you both release even better albums this year. Kudos!

Aww, shucks. Weren't nuthin'.

Ok, seriously. Thanx sooo much for the kind words. I'm one of those easily discouraged types, so it's really cool to hear that people actually like this disc.

Lamentor is arguably one of the best guitarists I've ever worked with. He's amazingly creative, knows theory like no one I know, and he's a complete shredder. Plus, he's a clown!! haha! He takes the songs I write to a whole new level without losing the intended vibe. Very smart player!

Only thing is. . . "Tell Tale Heart" was supposed to bury "I Wanna Kill. . . " We didn't quite make it, huh? Ok, well there's always our next one! haha!

Again, thank you for your kind words!

Wretched
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 pm

"Tell Tale Heart" is a great song but "I Wanna Kill..." speaks closely to me on a deep level (can't tell you how many times I've had to kill the old man in myself-thankfully the Lord is patient and longsuffering, I'd of given up on a person like me long ago).
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:52 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
"Tell Tale Heart" is a great song but "I Wanna Kill..." speaks closely to me on a deep level (can't tell you how many times I've had to kill the old man in myself-thankfully the Lord is patient and longsuffering, I'd of given up on a person like me long ago).

Dude, I hear ya! I'm that guy, too!
Back to top Go down
ramreb
Metal novice
Metal novice
ramreb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 am

OK maybe I'm a killjoy or something but I find all this horror stuff a bit disturbing, i listen to a bit of recent Alice Cooper but I'm starting to think it's gone too far. I work with a person who watches a lot of horror movies and gave me a bit an insight into some of the stuff thats around..........holy S**T I can't get my head around it!
I think I would rather have sweet dreams at night that some of that ****!

Sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
ramreb
Metal novice
Metal novice
ramreb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 am

So what if it's allergory, it's still disturbing!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 pm

ramreb wrote:
So what if it's allergory, it's still disturbing!

The allegory atmosphere is what I find so refreshing and Unique... The latest GR disc just reminds me of old Universal Monster movie time... Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolf Man and such... if you watch those old films there is a lot of morality with a pretty strong Christian slant.... These days imo horror films don't try to scare you per se... just try to gross you out, I don't find that scary or tastefull at all... there are a few exceptions but since I don't watch much of the current trype I could probably only mention a few....

anyway!

Bless you...

New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 380235
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GRAVE ROBBER...   New GRAVE ROBBER... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New GRAVE ROBBER...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next