Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

Number of posts : 56

BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Empty
PostSubject: BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!   BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:19 pm

I realize some of you live far away, but if you can make it on Monday, Oct. 12th to Fort Wayne, IN. . . we just want to invite you to be in our concert dvd!

We are doing a professional, seven camera live concert shoot to be released on DVD worldwide by Hairball 8 Records. The audio will be multi tracked and mixed by Tim Bushong The DVD will be distro'ed through Hairball 8 Records to Hot Topic stores throughout the world!

The show is at:

C2G
323 W. Baker St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802

7:00 P.M.

This is an all ages show and it's free!!! So bring your kids, families, whatever.

Go to our myspace for more details! www.myspace.com/graverobberpunk
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!   BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 pm

curses.....I would totally go if I didnt live on the other side of the country.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!   BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 am

Dude.... Would love to be there but California to is a bit far to drive and no $$$ to fly.... plus my sister would kill me (she lives in Indianapolis) if I went out that way I didn't stop in Illinois....

BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_sad

send one for review when it come out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!   BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:27 am

mr.electric39 wrote:
Dude.... Would love to be there but California to is a bit far to drive and no $$$ to fly.... plus my sister would kill me (she lives in Indianapolis) if I went out that way I didn't stop in Illinois....

BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_sad

send one for review when it come out!

You bet!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!   BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BE IN GRAVE ROBBER'S CONCERT DVD!!
Page 1 of 1