Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
Eyesore
DallasBlack
metalhead777
kethdredd
ultmetal
Rottweiler Records
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

Number of posts : 43

Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Empty
PostSubject: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 am

Hey there!

I just want to drop a couple things concerning Grave Robber and their new release, "You're All Gonna Die".

First, Grave Robber. Sadly, yet encouragingly, Lamentor will be somewhat out of commission until Summer. He's a school ghoul and wel, he's overlaoded and just can't commit to the level of everyone else, right now. Lamentor is NOT leaving Grave Robber! Just sitting out a few shows, tours, etc.

Look for the next Grave Robber tour at the end of January and the following one in March. In April, Grave Robber travels to Mexico City for a festival. After that, there's talk of an extreme sports tour with several Rottweiler records bands. (More on that later).

As far as the "You're All Gonna Die" cd goes, it's been a trial to say the least.

There's been issues with artwork, issues with the pressing plant, and legal issues concerning movie clips (2 out of three are public domain, yet still set the project back for quite some time.) It's been a struggle and a massive lesson in patience for Rottweiler Records, Grave Robber, and most importantly, the fans.

On behalf of Grave Robber, please accept our apology for the delay in this release.

Now, on to the good news. . . This morning at 8:00 A.M., Grave Robber's "You're All Gonna Die" arrived from teh pressing plant and it looks killer!!! Orders will be mailed out beginning today over the next few days.

To celebrate this finally being delivered, I'm running a special: 20% off for the next 24 hours!! Here's a link to the link:
https://www.facebook.com/RottweilerRecords#!/RottweilerRecords

Thanx again, and I look forward to hearing your opinions of this release!

Shawn
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Need to get the new GD to review on NLTM.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:32 pm

For sure Ult!! Can you email Rottweilerrecords@gmail.com? I'll shoot one right out!
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

As long as this disc is full of the prerequisite gang chorus "Whoas!" then I'm all over this one.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

kethdredd wrote:
As long as this disc is full of the prerequisite gang chorus "Whoas!" then I'm all over this one.
I'm tempted to go back and count all of them.
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Well, there's probably less whoahs than pinch harmonics on the average Ozzy album!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Mine should be in soon (I pre-ordered it from Divine Metal Distro). Looking forward to it (going to see if you guys are able to knock Iced Earth and Alice Cooper out of my top spots for the year)! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Nice. I could dig this stuff. And how the hell could Luriturd say there is no Misfits influence here? Guess it works for arguments sake, but damn. This is Misfits worship! Haha. Good stuff.

So is there a discography listed somewhere out there?
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

I dunno, man. I figure somewhere along the way, we owe the Misfits some money!!
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Ordered this from Roxx (http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/) for $7.99 plus 15% off with code "LNJ"
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 am

I actually like what i've heard so far... It has a ton of Misfits worship.

I don't hear the Alice Cooper influence at all.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So is there a discography listed somewhere out there?

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Grave+Robber

I added all but the "Love Hurts" 7 inch release, that was there already. I haven't added the 3 vinyl LPs yet, and I don't own the 1st RetroActive Records pressing of "Be Afraid" so it's missing. Otherwise I think I have most everything listed there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Are these guys still around?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:31 pm

They called it quits a couple of weeks ago due to the lack of finding a consistent corpse in the drum chair. Sad really, as they are one of the best bands to come out recently.

http://untombed.com/grave-robber-calling-it-quits/
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:32 am

R.I.P. 
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am

jettafiend wrote:
They called it quits a couple of weeks ago due to the lack of finding a consistent corpse in the drum chair. Sad really, as they are one of the best bands to come out recently.

http://untombed.com/grave-robber-calling-it-quits/
Dagnabbit.

Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Grave Robber is playing a show with the Misfits. So I guess there back so I'm happy about that.

https://www.facebook.com/events/297860837018500/
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:30 am

choosemetal wrote:
Grave Robber is playing a show with the Misfits. So I guess there back so I'm happy about that.

https://www.facebook.com/events/297860837018500/
what I have seen on FB leads me to believe that this is a one-off show to fulfill booking contracts, but like you, I really hope that this is the prequel to a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd    Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grave Robber updates/"You're All Gonna Die" cd
Page 1 of 1