Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady gaga

Go down 
+20
Metal Misfit
the sentinel
TheGooch
DallasBlack
Required Fields
rattpoison
Shiney
tohostudios
spiritoradio
Schbopo
Stender
MetalGuy71
Rami Airola
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
manny
Troublezone
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
fingers
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 am

News has come in that she is a hermaphradite sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick and she thinks it is sexy sick sick sick sick sick . This frightens me even more sure people will ridicule her now about it now but may be the trend in the not too distant future for hermaphradites to be sexy sick sick sick sick sick
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 am

The Scorpions wrote a song about Lady caca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTXgG_teTU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I wouldnt let her ride on my disco stick even if she had a bag over her face. Shes butt ugly.

lol!

She looks like a really ugly, dorky Muppet and the annoying this is she dresses like she's Christina Aguilera 3000.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Troublezone wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTXgG_teTU&feature=related

Queen had forseen her arrival and wrote a song about only her music being all over the radio.

Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:54 pm

I must spend too much time isolated from the world. Who is lady Gaga? From you all's description, it sounds like someone I don't want to know about.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:30 pm

In this case, ignorance is definitely bliss.... sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 am

Troublezone wrote:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTXgG_teTU&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTXgG_teTU&feature=related[/quote[/url]]

I dare you to send that to her myspace lol! lol! through the comment section
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 pm

fingers wrote:
News has come in that she is a hermaphradite sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick and she thinks it is sexy sick sick sick sick sick . This frightens me even more sure people will ridicule her now about it now but may be the trend in the not too distant future for hermaphradites to be sexy sick sick sick sick sick

Anybody know if this is possible without surgery? Is it an acutal medical condition that can exist in humans, if so what do they do? Do they just at some point decide whatever it is that they really are and have surgery? I talking about people born that way, not wierdo's.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 am

bgast1 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Anybody know if this is possible without surgery? Is it an acutal medical condition that can exist in humans, if so what do they do? Do they just at some point decide whatever it is that they really are and have surgery? I talking about people born that way, not wierdo's.
You can have medical conditions where your body receives a surplus of hormones which are specifically intended for the opposite gender (so for instance, if you're a guy you can have problems where your body produces too much oestrogen). Because of the overwhelming biological effects than a chemical imbalance has on someone, sometimes gender changing surgery seems like the only viable option. I don't think it's a case of people having them being 'weirdos', but rather feeling completely uncomfortable in their skin due to a combination of biological and mental reasons.

Also, Lady Gaga is many things (annoying, idiotic, borderline talentless), but she isn't a hermaphrodite. There's this thing called 'slander'...

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am

bgast1 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Ask Jamie Lee Curtis. Laughing

By the way, we should be ashamed of ourselves that Lada Gaga has garnered 3 pages of responses on the Heart of Metal message boards. Let it die, people. lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:52 pm

hermafrodit or what ?
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Smindas wrote:
[Also, Lady Gaga is many things (annoying, idiotic, borderline talentless), but she isn't a hermaphrodite. There's this thing called 'slander'...

Look I know most of the crap you read about celebrities is mostly false but she definitely got that drag queen vibe so
I don't think it's slander at all and there's been some evidence as well
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 am

Of course it's slander, any evidence there is nothing more than one or two 'suspicious' photos of bulges or what have you. Whilst I agree she has a bit of a drag queen vibe, to make the leap from 'weird looking' to 'hermaphrodite' with no irrefutable evidence, like a lot of the media have done, is basically slander.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 am

So is she (born with both) or what?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 am

Troublezone wrote:

....the gun AND the holster?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am

Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

....the gun AND the holster?

yikes! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Born With Both

I was born with something obscure
A genital problem with only one cure
My parents decided to keep them intact
In dreams I'd be in a freak show act

My first job was at the county fair
People came to point and stare
They all thought it was a smurfing trick
That I had both a Sailboat, and a dick

Born with both
The hermaphrodite

Born my own mate, no use for a date
Blessed with two, I don't need you

It's time to start a family
I'll be both mommy and daddy
I'll bend my rooster and stick it in
I know that it is selfish
But what I hope to see:
To see it born special - special just like me

Born with both
The hermaphrodite

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 pm

This might be the creepiest thread ever on the HOM.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
This might be the creepiest thread ever on the HOM.

And it's all because someone caught a lump her panties. sick
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Gotta love this Russell Brand quote about Lady Gaga: "If I were to put her leotard away and found abit of a winky there I'd make it stiff and hang my hat on it". lol! lol! Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady gaga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady gaga   Lady gaga - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady gaga
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3