Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Lady Peace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Is anyone into this post-grunge band from Canada?

I have one of their albums and took it out today and spun it. Quite a good band IMO.

Our Lady Peace Promo_051
Back to top Go down

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Yes...I have all their stuff except the newest. My favorite in Naveed, but they don't have a bad album, IMO.

Raine Maida is awesome.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I can't stand this band.

I heard Starseed on the radio and loved it so I bought Naveed. Blecch. Not my thing at all. I know they're real popular with the alternative crowd though.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Yes...I have all their stuff except the newest. My favorite in Naveed, but they don't have a bad album, IMO.

Raine Maida is awesome.

I need to get more of their stuff. The only one I have is "Naveed", but I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25965

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:18 pm

I saw them open for Third Eye Blind once. They were pretty good live.
Back to top Go down

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm

My wife loves this band...good songwriters...
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 am

I like "Superman's Dead". Sometime ago I made a CD "mixtape" of songs related to Superman, and I included it. Aside from a couple of songs, though, I am not a huge fan. They are not a bad band, I just really never have gotten into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Lady Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lady Peace   Our Lady Peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Lady Peace
Page 1 of 1