Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saxon Meets Lady Gaga

Go down 
+6
nevermore
kmorg
Sutekh
EvyMetal
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Now here's a combo I never would've imagined. (from Metal Hammer) Shocked

Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Biff-lady-gaga

Biff Byford: “Got passes to see Lady Gaga for my daughter but she couldn’t go so I went with our agent, Steve.. As we walked back stage we met the manager of heavy metal DJ Lady Starlight and a couple of members of the support act Semi-precious weapons and they invited us back to the dressing room for a drink. As we drained our glasses we said thanks and say hello to lady Gaga from us The show was great, we went off to the back stage bar for another drink. Suddenly Lady Starlight came in and said that lady Gaga would like to meet us, then we had a fantastic 50 mins with Miss Gaga who is a massive heavy rock fan and Saxon fan talking everything rock. She’s a great lady and it was a great privilege to meet her. I think she’s put a picture on her twitter."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Quote :
I think she’s put a picture on her twitter."

That made me giggle like a little kid. Tee-he-he.

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Noooooooo! Those two should not mix.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

I was rather impressed by this part:

Quote :
"then we had a fantastic 50 mins with Miss Gaga"

50 minutes, at his age?? You GO Biff!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Her twitter must have been sore.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:52 pm

He was never intent on taking his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 am

affraid

Right, I'm off to burn my Lady Gaga collection! Um, hang on...

Razz
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 am

Someone's trying to cause UncleSaxon a heart attack!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I was rather impressed by this part:

Quote :
"then we had a fantastic 50 mins with Miss Gaga"

50 minutes, at his age?? You GO Biff!!!

They have medication that could help him go for 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:33 pm

nevermore wrote:

Yeah, but they tell you to seek medical attention if it lasts MORE than 4 hours.

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Yeah, but they tell you to seek medical attention if it lasts MORE than 4 hours.

I'd lift a paint can with it first, then go to the hospital. Someone has to raise the bar on world records.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:02 am

[Beavis and Butthead mode] Raise the bar. Hurr hurr.[/Beavis and Butthead mode]
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 am

I saw the comments about this photo on her twitter. No one there has any clue about who Biff Byford (or Saxon) is... no surprises of course... but it's sad how people have no clue about the mighty Saxon!
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 am

Well its good to at least one of the people that spreads this pop-mainstream disease KNOWS of Saxon.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:39 am

You think the picture is strange, well check out this. Lady Starlight who is a D.J, opens up for Lady Gaga, and well take a look for yourself:

I have to say, this is kind of cool as well. Can you say Lady Starlight, Megadeth, and Slayer? I would like her show, then I would probably head for the doors when Gaga came on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Meets Lady Gaga   Saxon Meets Lady Gaga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saxon Meets Lady Gaga
Page 1 of 1