Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Anthrax done?

Go down 
+21
metalinmyveins
Svengo
Rex
mc666
powermacho
MetalGuy71
the sentinel
manny
Schbopo
MetalFRO
sheets
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
sam
A Handful of Wayne
akeldama
Fat Freddy
Shiney
thejokeriv
ultmetal
Troublezone
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm

I hope any involvement that Bush has with Anthrax from now on won't interfere with the new Armored Saint disc. I'm pretty stoked for it after hearing the the demo of one of those new AS tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm

If Bush comes back, my interest level in Anthrax will go from where it currently stands now (zero)...to something bordering on possible enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:52 pm

detuned wrote:
If Bush comes back, my interest level in Anthrax will go from where it currently stands now (zero)...to something bordering on possible enthusiasm.

I never thought I would agree with a statement like that. How the mighty Anthrax have fallen...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm

I would rather have Belladonna come back and do the vocals. I am only a fan of the Belladonna years even though Sound of White Noise was ok. The first album with Turbin was good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I would rather have Belladonna come back and do the vocals. I am only a fan of the Belladonna years even though Sound of White Noise was ok. The first album with Turbin was good too.

I gotta agree with this assessment. With the exception of the "SOWN" and "Two Evils" records, the Bush era leaves me empty.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 pm

I am in the minority opinion when it comes to Anthrax but I always preferred the John Bush era, never cared for Joey Belladonna's vocals.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 am

manny wrote:
I am in the minority opinion when it comes to Anthrax but I always preferred the John Bush era, never cared for Joey Belladonna's vocals.
i don't really "prefer" the Bush era, but i love it just as much as the Belladonna era.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm

The Belladonna-era is when I first became a fan, so those albums will always be special to me. I liked the Bush-era just as much though. Either guy would be a fine replacement as far as I'm concerned. I just want NEW Anthrax music, pronto.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Is Anthrax done?   anthrax - Is Anthrax done? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm