Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup

Go down 
+7
sam
stepcousin
James B.
powermacho
nevermore
GrandNational
Fat Freddy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 pm

This was just posted on Blabbermouth this afternoon...some DJ has "mashed up" Iron Maiden's "The Trooper" and the Monkees' "I'm A Believer." Kinda scary/hilarious how well the two songs fit together!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Usually I hate these things, but this was well done.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Usually I hate these things, but this was well done.

I thought so,too.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:09 pm

I liked it lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 pm

funny stuff

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 pm

this is funny! where can one find more of these?
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

wow, that was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:45 am

i hate stuff like this & the whole Beatallica thing.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

stepcousin wrote:
this is funny! where can one find more of these?

A whole mess o' Maiden mashups:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iron+maiden+mashups&search_type=&aq=0&oq=iron+maiden+mashup

You can find mashups of just about any band you can think of on YouTube, just put "(name of band) mashup" in the YouTube search field. Some are funny, some are just crap.

mc666 wrote:
i hate stuff like this & the whole Beatallica thing.

Then I guess you probably won't be commenting in my thread about the new Beatallica CD huh?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

This is worrying and yet amazing at the same time. Reminds me when a friend and I came up with a version of 'The Trooper' mixed with 'Great Balls of Fire'. Good times.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup   Iron Maiden/Monkees mashup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 pm