Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence

Go down 
+12
biddle
stepcousin
powermacho
MetalFRO
Troublezone
FlyingV
Temple of Blood
stevegarveyfan
Thrasher73
Stender
ultmetal
T-Roy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence   SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 am

The title song was my favourite on HoV. However, I definitely played early Tourniquet, early Deliverance, Vengeance Rising, Believer and the 2 early Seventh Angel albums way more than this one.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence   SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:30 pm

To me, the heaviest riffs of this CD are in Carry The Corps and Seared Consciences. Hell, they were all awesome. For me the real key to this release is how much I still love listening to IT over the others....which I LOVE listening to still as well!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence   SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm

I listened to this one today for the first time in a while. Anyone notice the similarity between wolfes vocals on this album and the vocals on the Disaffection debut disc? They sound alot alike to me.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence   SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I agree that this is a monster of a disc. It is a huge influence to me in that it fuses thrash with groove and is still very tight and technical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence   SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SACRAMENT - Haunts of Violence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2