Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!

Go down 
+14
powermacho
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Shiney
Mglaffas81
DallasBlack
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
James B.
DeathCult
mc666
stevegarveyfan
Stender
scottmitchell74
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Amish rent boy do....hubba hubba.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Geez Shiney.....I was about to ask who that nice girl was in the middle pic. affraid
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Oh yeah, I was smokin' hot!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:39 pm

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Scan0011

Me in 1991, hair in a ponytail
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 pm

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Scan0012

My Senior picture (high school)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 pm

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Scan0013

Me rocking out to Hendrix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Scan0011

Hey Pinky - Where's the Fonz?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

"Beverly Hills: 90210" called, they want their outfit back.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm thinking about cutting my hair, should I do it guys? I'm thinking it may help me land a job...but I dont give a s*** what anybody thinks about how I look, so I probably will just keep letting it go....end up like the dude from that band pegazus
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am

Stender wrote:
I'm thinking about cutting my hair, should I do it guys? I'm thinking it may help me land a job...but I dont give a s*** what anybody thinks about how I look, so I probably will just keep letting it go....end up like the dude from that band pegazus
I wouldn't recomend it, probably keep shaving daily if you need to. I have cut my hair few times, and I have let it grow again. If you feel confortable with long hair led it, until you star lossing it Wink.

Probably I scan something latter from the okl days. But I am still young, so I would post something from the early 90's with those funny clothes from those times
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:19 am

If you're not getting a job because of your hair, it's time to cut it. End of story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:
If you're not getting a job because of your hair, it's time to cut it. End of story.

Beginning of story - Don't ever do something you don't want to, just because society tells you to. Stay true to yourself no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:14 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:

Beginning of story - Don't ever do something you don't want to, just because society tells you to. Stay true to yourself no matter what.
staying true to yourself becomes second to providing for your family. if you have one that is. if not, why is it even a question? do what you f*cking want.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

"Beverly Hills: 90210" called, they want their outfit back.

If only I was on that show, I would never have to work another day in my life!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 am

Joker! Fantastic! Proud to wear pink! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 am

Stender wrote:

It's just hair... it grows back.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 am

mc666 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:

staying true to yourself becomes second to providing for your family. if you have one that is. if not, why is it even a question? do what you f*cking want.

I cut my hair off in 1998....now I'm in the process of growing it long again. SCREW THE NAYSAYERS! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:38 am

When I cut my hair after the first time I had it long, I immediatly regretted it several days later. I had worked so hard to grow it out despite damaging it from dying it black and bleaching and coloring til I had it back to it's normal color. It took me three years to get it long and I regretted my decision. It did do me good because my hair was so dry from it's coloring that now it is managable. However, I will never cut it again if I can help it (luckily this time it only took me a little over a year to get it this length instead of three).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 am

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 -226-1111954595-ugly_man

Me in high school.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Joker! Fantastic! Proud to wear pink! lol!

Real men wear pink!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 am

SpectreFate wrote:
The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 -226-1111954595-ugly_man

Me in high school.

The hormone shots are working. You were a late bloomer, huh? Laughing

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Me in high school.

The hormone shots are working. You were a late bloomer, huh? Laughing

I kinda miss the old days. I sure could hear for miles. Plus, eating carrots used to be a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 am

I like the tilted glasses look...very sexy.

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

Shiney wrote:
I like the tilted glasses look...very sexy.

Well Mr. Boden, when your father works in a coal mine 16 hours a day and your Mom slings slop at the truck stop for 12, you tend not to have the available funds to buy proper eyewear for your 8 children.

Got any other cute comments about me?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 am

Nope. Just that one. Laughing Sad

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next