Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!

Go down 
+14
powermacho
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Shiney
Mglaffas81
DallasBlack
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
James B.
DeathCult
mc666
stevegarveyfan
Stender
scottmitchell74
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Empty
PostSubject: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 pm

O.K. Time to make fun of yourself. Finding that pic with me in a Bride shirt and the Metallica thread got me thinking....did we all look so stupid? Show your hideous selves in some long past time! I'll start this show.....

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! 5769_1083594534661_1370287031_30214993_1575314_n

Tool.

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! 5769_1083594494660_1370287031_30214992_2281272_n

Africa 97-98. ...the ragged clothing. And the heat, my God, the heat!

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! SCAN0019-1

Graduation party 1992. Mother of pearl, what was I thinking??

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! SCAN0005

My wife actually married that guy....that day!! fainting
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/12/59/11/23/christ16.jpg

.....Not much has changed.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:36 am

Not sure which is worse...The first one was in 1991. The second picture is 2009. You wouldn't even recognize me, I don't think.
The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Ryan8
The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! IMG_5278
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:16 am

this was me a few years ago. people used to say i looked a lot like Brad Pitt...
The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Bradpitth

after years of marriage, hard work, & several hundred cases of beer, this is me now....
The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Rubin1901

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 am

I never knew Rick Rubin was a member! Why did the mix of Manic Frustration suck so bad, Rick?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm

then

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Darby2

now

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Another_gorgeous_photo_of_Margaret_Cho
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Nice tits Saxy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:50 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Nice tits Saxy.

I figured he did the electrical tape over the nipples just lie Wendy O

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 am

This was the earliest known photo of myself I could find.

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! 2002564320883082356_rs

I have changed considderably since then. Still have a tail though.

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 am

Here is an oldie. About 15 yrs old [1984]. Me and my hoochies were in Daytons and a dude asked us if we wanted a free pic. He said the magic word - FREE! - so we did it. Afterwards, we found out that was how they kept photos on file of shady characters [pre-video survailance capturing every inch of a place].

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Old_me10
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:51 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Here is an oldie. About 15 yrs old [1984]. Me and my hoochies were in Daytons and a dude asked us if we wanted a free pic. He said the magic word - FREE! - so we did it. Afterwards, we found out that was how they kept photos on file of shady characters [pre-video survailance capturing every inch of a place].

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Old_me10

Emilio Estevez! Razz

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Emilioestevez
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:22 am

Uncle Saxon - now that's what I mean!! Man, I love the Iron Maiden shirt. Classic pic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 am

The "pop-tabs" on the neckless, you ask? Legend had it that if a chickie gave you one where the circle part remained unbroken, you could trade it in for some funky grooviness.... afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 am

Troublezone wrote:

Emilio Estevez! Razz

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Emilioestevez

Been called worse!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:27 pm

This was my ugly mug from 2002 during my second Gulf deployment (if I can find some middle school and high scholl photos I will post them):

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Scan0010
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:36 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
This was my ugly mug from 2002 during my second Gulf deployment (if I can find some middle school and high scholl photos I will post them):

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Scan0010

Nice little mustache ya' got there, Dallas \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Not really, that's only a few days growth, don't know if I have any pictures with my full mustache.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Found some more pictures of my past mugs:

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Scarbo10
(At Scarborough Fair w/ a sword around 5th/6th grade)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Scarbo11
(Also at Scarborough Fair in a Hat)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Me__da12
(Also around 5th/6th Grade-taken with me and my dad)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Me__to10
Me and our family dog, Todd-7th Grade)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Me__si11
(Me at Corpus Cristi in the summer after 7th grade-on that vacation I got my Metallitaz shirt which I lost later on this vacation Sad -I still can't believe I was ever that thin, everyone thought I'd be a tall guy but I stopped growing aroun 5'7" and filled out)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Me__si10
(around my sophmore year-taken with my sister)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Me__da13
(Me at my sister's wedding to her first husband-around my sophmore year)

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Scan0011
(My senior picutes taken toward the end of my Junior year)
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Quote :
Been called worse!

Like what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Been called worse!

Like what?

SoldierUnderCommand....
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 am

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! N626606383_1652837_4811181

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! N1510294935_30065005_3814690

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! N1510294935_30065028_6304233

1st: Me rockin the stonewashed jeans outside the dorms probably late 1989.

2nd: Me and my pal Andy circa 1989....I'm the one on the right...rockin' the glam.

3rd: Waylon & I circa 1989 at ENC, eating. Waylon is the Blonde.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:24 am

You make a pretty girl in that middle pic, Shiney. crazy happy

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:35 am

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! N1052500800_296130_1583

Me (left) and my friend Sean, circa 1992 -- still trying desperately to be Metal Bad-Asses in the face of the grunge revolution.

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! N1052500800_295853_2764

My seventh grade class photo, 1982. Yea, I know. I was a stud monkey. :lift:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! N1052500800_295853_2764

do you still have the bowl your mother used to cut your hair?

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 pm

mc666 wrote:

do you still have the bowl your mother used to cut your hair?

The sad thing is, I still wear a variation on this same hair style 25+ years later. The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! 337331

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!   The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way we were - ugly mugs of the past - the worse the better!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next