Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halestorm. Keep away.

Go down 
+13
SpectreFate
Shawn Of Fire
7thSaviour
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
Metallic Blaze
Metal Misfit
Schbopo
JBall_Z
MetalRob331
arttieTHE1manparty
tohostudios
Wargod
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

Halestorm. Keep away. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halestorm. Keep away.   Halestorm. Keep away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Love this band, no idea where the original poster got the Taylor Swift comparisons from! lol! I also love Nightwish, Theatre Of Tragedy, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, Evanescence(though I REALLY wish Amy would get around to recording a new album, it's been 5 years now!) and "In This Moment"

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Halestorm. Keep away. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halestorm. Keep away.   Halestorm. Keep away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:09 am

New Evanescence is coming soon, I believe.

I like Halestorm (though it baffles me how many people from their home state hate them). I found their live EP at Nuggets for $2 many years ago and thought it was pretty solid. Odd to release a live EP as your first major-label offering, but I guess given their current popularity it didn't hurt. Hale's voice is bad-ass, too. Maybe not Ann Wilson bad-ass, but probably too different to even compare. She's great, though.

And Shawn, have your wife check out these bands:

And this may be too symphonic, but if she digs Heart, Lana Lane is a dead-ringer for Ann Wilson.

Back to top Go down

Halestorm. Keep away.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2