Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris Empty
PostSubject: Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris   Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:08 am

Anyone know how to get a hold of Mr Harris? I'd love talk with him about releasing this on CD.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris   Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 am

If I knew how to get in touch with him, I probably would have done so years ago. I'd like to talk to that fella. He put out one monster of a demotape, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris   Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm

I think all the labels specializing in re-releasing vintage CM stuff have tried to get in contact with them.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris   Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Warren Harris is a famous Jazz bass player.As for re-releasing the the TEMPEST stuff. Beside the Demo there might be some rehersal recordings. I remember Matt from RETORACTIVE RECORDS mentioned them, he was in touch with one of the bandmembers a few years ago.Do not know what happened with the re-releasing plans. I know some bands are really difficult to handle when it comes to their old stuff and to finally releasing it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris   Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempest "Annihilation of The Wicked" Warren Harris
Page 1 of 1