Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album

Go down 
+12
kmorg
Stender
Joe C
metalhead777
Lari
kethdredd
Ben Grimm
strongrepublic
Thrasher73
exact33
Troublezone
powermacho
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Empty
PostSubject: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 am

WOW! I wasn't expecting this release to be this good.

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Imp_24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:19 am

Finally an album to get excited for! That shredded.

As far as Chris goes, I think his only mis-step was the knee-jerk System X. And even that was pretty darn good - musically.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:30 am

This could be the most anticipated album of the year 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:04 am

Priest worship! Awesome!!! 🤘

Rob's solo albums must of lit a fire under Impelliteri's a s s.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:20 am

This is one of my most anticipated releases as well. I remember the statements by Chris that this would be their masterpiece and I kinda dreaded that statement after the last few impellitteri cds. It seems, at least on these tracks, he might be right. I still need to hear the whole thing though. It is one of the few that I would even order the japan release to get it early..

Alex

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 am

This one is high on my priority list as well.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:15 am

exact33 wrote:
This is one of my most anticipated releases as well. I remember the statements by Chris that this would be their masterpiece and I kinda dreaded that statement after the last few impellitteri cds. It seems, at least on these tracks, he might be right. I still need to hear the whole thing though. It is one of the few that I would even order the japan release to get it early..

Alex
Where exactly could you get the Japan release? I know a site that sells European and Japanese releases here on the US. But they are only pre-ordering the European version which is until april
Back to top Go down
strongrepublic
Metal novice
Metal novice
strongrepublic

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: IMPELLITTERI "WICKED MAIDEN" SOUNCLIPS & MORE   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:12 am

METAL HEAVEN sign IMPELLITTERI for the European territory - release of "Wicked Maiden" scheduled for April 24th, 2009!

MORE SOUNDCLIPS:

cool Wicked Maiden:
www.shoutlife.com/impellitteri

cool Garden Of Eden:
www.myspace.com/chrisimpellitteri2008

cool Eyes Of An Angel
www.myspace.com/impellitteri2008

All Sample Tracks from the new Impellitteri album "Wicked Maiden"

cool IMPELLITTERI are officially confirmed to play the Sweden Rock Festival in June 2009.

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album L_598058963cc44996b65c7778857fc665

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album 130177 IMPELLITTERI MUSIC VIDEO AND YOUNG GUITAR:

IMPELLITTERI will shoot a major budget music video for Wicked Maiden on February 4, 2009 with Director John Logdson who directed the previous Def Leppard Video. The video will be a performance piece.

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album 130177 In addition, Chris Impellitteri will be on the cover of Young Guitar Magazine for the March issue of 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shoutlife.com/robrock
strongrepublic
Metal novice
Metal novice
strongrepublic

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:53 am

MORE SOUNDCLIPS HERE:

cool Wicked Maiden:
www.shoutlife.com/impellitteri

cool Garden Of Eden:
www.myspace.com/chrisimpellitteri2008

cool Eyes Of An Angel
www.myspace.com/impellitteri2008

All Sample Tracks from the new Impellitteri album "Wicked Maiden"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shoutlife.com/robrock
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:47 am

Very good stuff, I like it better than the Rob Rock solo stuff glad to see them together again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 am

Really getting pumped up for this one, does anyone have a release date for this in the US?

Here is the new video for Wicked Maiden:

http://blindvisionfilms.com/Impellitteri /WickedMaidenFINAL_2_25_09_web.mov
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

kethdredd wrote:
Really getting pumped up for this one, does anyone have a release date for this in the US?

Here is the new video for Wicked Maiden:

http://blindvisionfilms.com/Impellitteri /WickedMaidenFINAL_2_25_09_web.mov
Hell Yeah. I want a copy now. :glee:
Probably I will have to hunt down a Japanese copy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Those sound clips are making me drool. Going to be hard to top this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 am

Cool to see Lita is taking the stage again!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:04 pm

That's a kickass song. Nothing original there, but it's 100 percent metal. I will be buying this... too bad there's still over a month more to wait.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm

i like the vision
thats my new favorite impellitteri song
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Impellitteri - last of a dying breed
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53127321
Back to top Go down
Joe C
Metal novice
Metal novice
Joe C

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 am

Glad to see Rob Rock back with Impellitteri.
The album sounds great!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 pm

This IMPELLITTERI album SLAYS!!! impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Headbang I'm a little late to the party on this one, but thank God Rob Rock came back!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Better late then never but you're right, it's an amazing album.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I havent been really tracking with this album that much, but dude, after hearing those samples I am a whole lot more interested now. I dont have any of the other Impellitteri discs. I need to get those soon.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Great album as expected. Garden of Eden is an awesome track.

The only albums I have are this and the two two-in-ones Screaming Symphony/Crunch and Eye of the Hurricane/Victim of the System. Really couldn't pick a favourite, they are all excellent. And the new one is right up there, too.

One band I wish I'd get to see live.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 am

I just pick up a re-issue from century media they did this year. it has the EP and STAND IN LINE. got it for $21 at a store. Really recommend anyone to get it. It comes with lyrics, pics, and artwork from both albums impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Halford
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:15 am

I think Chris is delivering his works-of-a-lifetime. His guitar is just never silent! Laughing

And although I like Rob on this album too, I find that he is overexposed these days, and he is soundig the same on all his records.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:20 pm

This cd slays. Chris's playing is brilliant on this cd especially the riffs. Probably a top 10 album of 09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album   impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

impellitteri wicked maiden. hear one song from their new album
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next