Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson died today

Go down 
+27
XYZ
Addy
mez
A Handful of Wayne
QuothTheRaven
sam
SlaytanicPOWER
T-Roy
Wicked Rick
stepcousin
MetalGuy71
Lari
Troublezone
mc666
Leatherface
akeldama
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
DallasBlack
tohostudios
GrandNational
snooloui
Smindas
spiritoradio
Stender
Rex
manny
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wicked Rick
Metal novice
Metal novice
Wicked Rick

Number of posts : 61

Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 am

MJ was a smooth criminal.

Cardiac arrest, I think he took some bad drugs.

Drugs are bad M'kay.

RIP Mr. Jackson. Sad
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm

You can let your kids out to play now....it's safe.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 pm

His earlier stuff (when he was in the Jackson 5 and his solos) were actually quality music. Great beat, great rythym and boogie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 pm

I heard that, in tribute, all little boys are wearing their pants at half-mast today.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 pm

manny wrote:

As far as the accusations of child molestion I never completely bought it, if he was that way, tons of children and adults would have sued him and only two out of hundreds sued him. One case he settled out of court, because Jackson wanted it to go away and the other case was dismissed

It wasn't hard to see that the few relationships he had with women were superficial and shallow to make the public think he was somewhat normal. He had to get his rocks off somehow and it wasn't with women... i think in his disturbed mind it was ok to touch kids because he thought he was on their level and it was innocent. He was living in his own sick world inside his head.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Troublezone wrote:
manny wrote:

As far as the accusations of child molestion I never completely bought it, if he was that way, tons of children and adults would have sued him and only two out of hundreds sued him. One case he settled out of court, because Jackson wanted it to go away and the other case was dismissed

It wasn't hard to see that the few relationships he had with women were superficial and shallow to make the public think he was somewhat normal. He had to get his rocks off somehow and it wasn't with women... i think in his disturbed mind it was ok to touch kids because he thought he was on their level and it was innocent. He was living in his own sick world inside his head.

I don't know, you maybe right when all that garbage was going on, I choose not to follow the story. I always felt he wanted to be Peter Pan to never grow up, so that is why he always choose to hang out with children. I think if he had gotten his rocks off with children there would have been an barge of people filling lawsuits against him. Either way his own bad judgement damaged his image.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:18 pm

My two cents...

If memory serves, the first child-molestation accusation against MJ was the one with the most detail (remember his video statement to the media about how he had to strip for the cops so they could photograph his privates?) and that kid/family was given a ton of $$ to go away. To me, that just SCREAMED guilt. If MJ were indeed innocent, he would've hauled that kid into court and let the law dogs tear him apart on the stand. Lord knows he could've afforded the best lawyers in the world (at least back then). Instead, he tossed a few mil the kid's way and made him sign an agreement never to talk about it to the media ever again.

I wonder where that kid is now, and if that "gag order" is still in effect now that MJ's dead. If not, betcha ten bucks he comes out of the woodwork, starts making the talk show rounds, writing a book, etc., etc.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My two cents...

If memory serves, the first child-molestation accusation against MJ was the one with the most detail (remember his video statement to the media about how he had to strip for the cops so they could photograph his privates?) and that kid/family was given a ton of $$ to go away. To me, that just SCREAMED guilt. If MJ were indeed innocent, he would've hauled that kid into court and let the law dogs tear him apart on the stand. Lord knows he could've afforded the best lawyers in the world (at least back then). Instead, he tossed a few mil the kid's way and made him sign an agreement never to talk about it to the media ever again.

I wonder where that kid is now, and if that "gag order" is still in effect now that MJ's dead. If not, betcha ten bucks he comes out of the woodwork, starts making the talk show rounds, writing a book, etc., etc.

Well I agree that screams guilt, personally I would have spent my fortune fighting the charges rather than giving the family a settlement. But then I am not a grown man wanting to hang around children and pretending I will never grow up, if I was that famous, I would have hung out with beautiful naked women not kids.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 pm

manny wrote:

Well I agree that screams guilt, personally I would have spent my fortune fighting the charges rather than giving the family a settlement.

...instead, he chose to spend it on endless plastic surgeries that, in the end, made him look like an anorexia-stricken Diana Ross.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

All i know is that the guy wasn't normal. He was both feminine and child like in his behavior. I'm pretty sure he had sexual urges like the rest of us but the question is, with whom did he get his rocks off with? He was around children constantly and you could tell the few women he was with were business nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Troublezone wrote:
All i know is that the guy wasn't normal. He was both feminine and child like in his behavior. I'm pretty sure he had sexual urges like the rest of us but the question is, with whom did he get his rocks off with? He was around children constantly and you could tell the few women he was with were business nothing more.

Ever notice that those persistent "Elvis is still alive" rumors pretty much died off shortly after MJ "married" Lisa Marie Presley? I guess everyone figured if he really had been alive, he would've come out of the woodwork to stop his little girl from marrying that nut job. "Lisa Marie, baby, whatcha think yer doin'? That boy ain't right. He's no good for ya. Come on home now, girl, I'll fix ya a fried peanut butter and banana sammich, just like the old days."

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Quote :

Ever notice that those persistent "Elvis is still alive" rumors pretty much died off shortly after MJ "married" Lisa Marie Presley? I guess everyone figured if he really had been alive, he would've come out of the woodwork to stop his little girl from marrying that nut job. "Lisa Marie, baby, whatcha think yer doin'? That boy ain't right. He's no good for ya. Come on home now, girl, I'll fix ya a fried peanut butter and banana sammich, just like the old days."

I actually pictured Elvis speaking when i read that. lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm

[quote="Troublezone"]All i know is that the guy wasn't normal.

An understatement.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:

I actually pictured Elvis speaking when i read that. lol!

Uh-huh, uh-huh.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Weird observation...

I went to Best Buy at lunch today, looking to spend a $25 gift card. Didn't get anything (their selection is sh*t these days), but I did notice something. Both Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 racks were completely bare. Not a single cd to be found. Now granted, with their current selection, they probably had 9 copies of Greatest Hits and one copy of Thriller, but it doesn't cease to amaze me that people rush out to buy an artist's music as soon as they hear that person died.

"Hmmmmmm, I never liked Michael Jackson before, but maybe I'll like him now that he's dead."

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Weird observation...

I went to Best Buy at lunch today, looking to spend a $25 gift card. Didn't get anything (their selection is sh*t these days), but I did notice something. Both Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 racks were completely bare. Not a single cd to be found. Now granted, with their current selection, they probably had 9 copies of Greatest Hits and one copy of Thriller, but it doesn't cease to amaze me that people rush out to buy an artist's music as soon as they hear that person died.

"Hmmmmmm, I never liked Michael Jackson before, but maybe I'll like him now that he's dead."

So how many copies of THRILLER did you buy with that gift card, MG? Laughing

But serioulsy, nothin' sells CDs like a dead singer. I remember being in Tower Records the day after Kurt Cobain died. Of course they were playing Nirvana music over the store P.A. and there was a giant display of Nirvana crap right up front by the register. I sez to the guy behind the counter "Time for the big Kurt Is Dead Sale, huh?" and he just laughed.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 pm

I went to the local pub last night to down a few pints with a buddy of mine and some jackass played like 15 Michael Jackson songs in a row on the jukebox. I was still humming "Man In The Mirror" in the shower this morning. sick

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I went to the local pub last night to down a few pints with a buddy of mine and some jackass played like 15 Michael Jackson songs in a row on the jukebox. I was still humming "Man In The Mirror" in the shower this morning. sick

When I left work last night, the news was just coming over the wire about MJ's alleged death (circa 6 PM). They were saying that it was not yet confirmed. Then I lost the radio station signal (cuz I was driving along a very hilly, twisty turny road) for a while till I got to the highway (about ten minutes later). While I was at a traffic light I was rolling the radio dial up and down trying to get a news station back on and heard MJ songs playing on at least five stations at once, so I was like "Hmm, guess it's official now."

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

When I left work last night, the news was just coming over the wire about MJ's alleged death (circa 6 PM). They were saying that it was not yet confirmed. Then I lost the radio station signal (cuz I was driving along a very hilly, twisty turny road) for a while till I got to the highway (about ten minutes later). While I was at a traffic light I was rolling the radio dial up and down trying to get a news station back on and heard MJ songs playing on at least five stations at once, so I was like "Hmm, guess it's official now."

They are setting up the stage for tonight's Beyonce concert. Guess whose music they are blasting while they're testing out the sound system?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

They are setting up the stage for tonight's Beyonce concert. Guess whose music they are blasting while they're testing out the sound system?

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that it's not "Greatest Hits of Anal C*nt?" Laughing

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Scott Ian comments on Jacko's death...

"Michael Jackson was, without a doubt, the single most amazing performer that I've ever seen. As a young teenage boy with a dream -- he was beyond inspirational. The fact that his public/private life became a soap opera and a sideshow is more of a reflection of our societies misplaced priorities than it is a reflection of the type of person that he may have been. Yet despite all of that -- the fact that his performances, even of even 25 years ago, still resonate today ... That is a true testament to his greatness."

"Besides the musical, dance and technical genius of the man, and the influence he's had on four decades of artists, Michael loved Zombies." --Anthrax's Scott Ian
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

hope the best for his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:48 pm

I will admit to being one of the umpteen million who bought "Thriller" when I was an impressionable teen in the '80s, but I moved on once the hype was over. The freakiness of recent years really closed the door for me. I guess it's telling that the metalhead in me liked "Beat It" for EVH's solo and "Thriller" because of the horror movie connection, especially Vincent Price's monologue. Seriously, how cool was that?!

An undeniable talent and influence who will no doubt be missed in the pop/R&B worlds, but I'm a bit indifferent. I'm more depressed about Farrah and Ed McMahon passing on. RIP to all three.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Its sad that he died but he sure was one strange cookie but isnt everyone strange in their own way? Anyway i remember when I was younger he was one of my favorites up until the thriller video came out. When he turned into that werewolf it scared the living sh*t out of me it scarred me for life. Sadly (or maybe not so) I never listened to him again. Either way its a shame. With the talent that he did have you think that he would have kept himself in a better frame of mind but I guess thats what happens when you become big.

Anyway... I was searching on blabbermouth and someone posted this. I just thought it was funny

"DUE TO THE FACT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS 99% PLASTIC, HIS BODY WILL BE MELTED DOWN INTO LEGO BLOCKS SO THAT LITTLE KIDS CAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR A CHANGE"

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 pm

So many people die everyday that never had money or the ease of life that Farrah or MJ had due to the unimaginable wealth they had. Does it mean they had an easy life or a better life? No

When anyone passes it is just sad, but you know yesterday on the news before Farrah and MJ's announcing of their deaths I watched a story where an 18 year girl died in a car accident, only for the news to mention that just 3 weeks prior her mother died on the girls graduation day, she died of cancer. To me that is tragic, and that is where prayers,thoughts or help should be provided.

MJ chose to live as he did, and he had an amusment park and zoo in his back yard. This girl who just died and was on the news, the poor father will eventually have to return to work, he will have to wake up the rest of his life with out the embrace of his wife or daughter.... that to me is the sad stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson died today   Michael Jackson died today - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson died today
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next