Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Halen sues nike.

Go down 
+10
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
manny
ultmetal
Troublezone
Required Fields
Stender
Shiney
Schbopo
Onkel Ben
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Van Halen sues nike. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Halen sues nike.   Van Halen sues nike. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 am

Eddie either doesn't want people to think the Nike striped shoes are from him (official) or maybe he just wants a cut of the profits for using a obvious symbol of VH.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen sues nike.   Van Halen sues nike. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Onkel Ben wrote:
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/06/17/eddie-van-halen-sues-nike-over-guitars-signature-color-scheme/

First the guitar hero thing and now this, any thoughts? Neutral

I am actually in favour of him suing NIKE sure I aint one of those hippies who hates NIKE because of their reputation in the 3rd world and because of this anti globalisation smurf they bang on about but it's good to see someone like Eddie giving a big company like NIKE a good kick in the arse haha but come to think of it I have got NIKE shows as I am writing this thread Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen sues nike.   Van Halen sues nike. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 am

I donot want to start a new link on this silly story:

EDDIE VAN HALEN’S WEDDING REGISTRYEddie Van Halen is getting married this weekend and like many engaged people, he has a registry. TMZ.com discovered that Eddie is registered at Crate and Barrel. Apparently, among the items the rocker has on his wish list are bamboo salad hands, appetizer forks and two different types of whisks. The wedding is Sunday but if you want to get the happy couple a gift, head to CrateAndBarrel.com and look up “Edward Van Halen” in the registry.

• DIRECT LINK TO REGISTRY LISTING:
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Gift-Registry/Guest/ViewRegistry.aspx?grid=4273547

Eddie Van Halen is getting married this weekend and like many engaged people, he has a registry. TMZ.com discovered that Eddie is registered at Crate and Barrel. Apparently, among the items the rocker has on his wish list are bamboo salad hands, appetizer forks and two different types of whisks. The wedding is Sunday but if you want to get the happy couple a gift, head to CrateAndBarrel.com and look up “Edward Van Halen” in the registry.

• DIRECT LINK TO REGISTRY LISTING:
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Gift-Registry/Guest/ViewRegistry.aspx?grid=4273547
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen sues nike.   Van Halen sues nike. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Halen sues nike.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2