Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS

Go down 
+7
Lurideath
sheets
BillRoxx
Required Fields
Temple of Blood
manny
Troublezone
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Empty
PostSubject: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 am

http://www.bravewords.com/news/115973

headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 am

Great! I hear Ice-T will be touring under the name of "The Illusion of Power" this summer as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 am

It wasn't Tony's idea, and he says he's not really into it...but the promoter kinda ran with it so Tony just let him run...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 am

I'm a big fan of the Tony Martin era of Sabbath. I hope he'll play a show near me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 am

I hope he comes near me too...I love that era as well...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am

i also love that era of Black Sabbath, they should have just called it Tony Martin instead of Headless Cross, at least they didnot name it TYR.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 am

I heard that Dio may retire after he does one more solo record... so maybe Iommi could get Tony Martin back in the band?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 am

Promoter thought "hmmmm...Heaven & Hell is doing quite well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 am

Troublezone wrote:
I heard that Dio may retire after he does one more solo record... so maybe Iommi could get Tony Martin back in the band?

NO!!!!!

Glenn Hughes!!!!

🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 am

Geoff Nichols is actually my favorite keyboardist. I'm glad he is a part of this.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 am

detuned wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

NO!!!!!

Glenn Hughes!!!!

🤘

or Ian Gillan... just as long as it's not Ozzy. He lost that right...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 am

TZ, whatever goodwill developed between Ozzy and Iommi during the last 15 years has ended, and the original line up of Black Sabbath ever gracing the stage again or working on a new album, will never happen. Thank you Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 am

manny wrote:
TZ, whatever goodwill developed between Ozzy and Iommi during the last 15 years has ended, and the original line up of Black Sabbath ever gracing the stage again or working on a new album, will never happen. Thank you Sharon.

I know, that's why i said Ozzy lost that rite. Smile

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

Tony actually tours as Tony Martin Band...but the promoter usurped him...so Tony just went along with it...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Tony actually tours as Tony Martin Band...but the promoter usurped him...so Tony just went along with it...

I think it's a good idea for the anniversary but it will go back to just Tony Martin after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 am

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I think it's a good idea for the anniversary but it will go back to just Tony Martin after.

If its the tiniest bit successful, I bet he keeps the band name...
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 pm

\m/ \m/
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:12 am

Tony Martin is a very underrated vocalist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 am

I heard about this and I have to say I am a huge sabbath fan and I think the Tony era is very underrated!

If he comes to LA I will probably be in attendance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 am

BillRoxx wrote:
I heard about this and I have to say I am a huge sabbath fan and I think the Tony era is very underrated!

And yet it seems like Ozzy/Sharon want everyone to think the Tony Martin era never happened along with every other non-Ozzy Black Sabbath era Wink
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

This tour is going to be awesome!!! May have to travel to see it because I doubt it will come to Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:13 pm

sounds like a fun show... hope the man does well, he is deserving fer sures !

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm

sheets wrote:
BillRoxx wrote:

And yet it seems like Ozzy/Sharon want everyone to think the Tony Martin era never happened along with every other non-Ozzy Black Sabbath era Wink

It sure seems like that, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm

detuned wrote:
Promoter thought "hmmmm...Heaven & Hell is doing quite well..."

My thought exactly. Let's hope someone doesn't start up a new band called "Born Again" & recruit Ian Gillian to front it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm

TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Tm_16_violinsolo2

Tony is lookin' a little odd these days...but I'd definitely go see him if he comes through Austin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS   TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TONY MARTIN U.S. Tour under the name HEADLESS CROSS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next