Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw Paul DiAnno live last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Empty
PostSubject: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Hell Ye He was awesome last night he played some of the old skool maiden tunes to perfection and his Killers stuff as well I also got to meet him as well nice guy very funny as well he said some funny smurf poo satge as well like ridiculing John Farnham calling his farewell tour the herpes TOUR LOL!!!!!!!!! and ridiculing the queen and Blaze Bayley all good stuff
Back to top Go down
Onkel Ben
Metal novice
Metal novice
Onkel Ben

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 am

never enough queen ridiculing! Saw Paul DiAnno live last night 505193

.......although I like Blaze Bayley Embarassed
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 am

Onkel Ben wrote:
never enough queen ridiculing! Saw Paul DiAnno live last night 505193

.......although I like Blaze Bayley Embarassed

So do I as well The X Factor is one of my favourite Iron Maiden albums alot of maiden fans would disagree with me but I think he is more suited to the album than Bruce Dickinson since Bruce is more of a theatrical singer and the album is more melancholic,darker and melodic than it's predecessors. It wouldn't surprise me that Paul DiAnno would hate Blaze's Maiden stuff and ridicule it more than Bruce's Maiden stuff
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:28 am

I would suggest the use of periods (.) or commas (,) for future organization of your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:30 pm

I cant wait til he comes to america in Jan/Feb next year. Ill be first in line for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I cant wait til he comes to america in Jan/Feb next year. Ill be first in line for that.

I was under the understanding that he was still banned from coming onto American soil because of the convictions he incurred with his ex?

I was 5 minutes from going up to Thunder Bay, Ont last year because of that assumption [with I did!!]
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:51 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

I was under the understanding that he was still banned from coming onto American soil because of the convictions he incurred with his ex?

I was 5 minutes from going up to Thunder Bay, Ont last year because of that assumption [with I did!!]

Supposedly, he'll be able to get back in in 2010 and he plans to do a tour. Id go to Canada to see him if it was closer, but I cant afford it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw Paul DiAnno live last night   Saw Paul DiAnno live last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw Paul DiAnno live last night
Page 1 of 1