Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVDs)
16-disc DVD box set containing all 98 episodes of G1 Transformers due out later on this year with a list price of $140.

The whole package
Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) TF_UltMatrixSet_Product

This is what I want for Christmas
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Thanks for making me feel old. Sad
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 pm

My god, another 150 bucks down the drain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Somehow I don't think these episodes would bowl me over like they did in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:19 pm

I bought a similar set for my 6 year old for Christmas (he loves the Transformers) off e-bay for 40 bucks. It's the Chineese region free discs and has all of the G1 episodes + the movie.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Man, I'd love to get this, but not at that price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)   Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix Of Leadership Edition Collector's Set (16 DVD's)
Page 1 of 1