Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary

Go down 
+5
Wrecked Neck
mc666
corplhicks
manny
John Madden
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:13 pm

25 years ago this year,Corrosion of Conformity arguably released their best album, Blind. Do you think it's a classic? Was Karl Agell their best singer?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Its a classic, Karl Agell fit the material perfectly but the direction they headed would not have fit with his style.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:33 am

Good album but I'm rather partial to Deliverance.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:57 am

Meh... I thought Animosity was their best. Until Wiseblood anyway.

Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 2:44 am

Amazing album. By far my favorite album by them that I've heard. Some great drumming in it also.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 10:09 am

One I go to frequently when I'm in the mood for some COC. Although I enjoy the direction they went after that album to a more sludgy, stoner groove, I sometimes miss the thrashier sound of that album.

Anyone ever listen to Leadfoot, Karl Agell's post-COC band? I have Take A Look and it's decent enough.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:54 pm

I love the Blind album. It's a classic to me. But I think Deliverance is their best.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 3:48 pm

One of their best albums, for sure! But I also like the stuff they've done since then with Dr Pepper on vocals as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Easily my favorite album by them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary   C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.O.C Blind 25th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1