Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR

Go down 
+14
Stender
Damien Solta
kethdredd
nevermore
MetalFRO
7thSaviour
manny
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
kmorg
Troublezone
candlemass
powermacho
Stryped Forever
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stryped Forever
Metal novice
Metal novice
Stryped Forever

Number of posts : 5

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Empty
PostSubject: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm

PRESS RELEASE
Raleigh, NC - March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009
(Raleigh, NC): Stryper is gearing up to tour the United States starting in September of 2009, hitting approximately 50 cities across America. This will be followed by International tour dates in January and February of 2010.

25 years ago (1984) Stryper broke on to the scene with their debut EP Yellow and Black Attack and have since gone on to sell 8 million records worldwide and tour the world spreading an inspirational message through their branded sound of rock songs, heavy guitars, and pristine harmony vocals.

The 25th Anniversary Tour will be a 2 set show. The first set will be new Stryper material and include bassist Tracy Ferrie, along with original members Michael Sweet, Robert Sweet, and Oz Fox. The second set will be classic Stryper hits and will be all 4 original members, including original bassist Tim Gaines. Michael Sweet Jr's band will be the opening band on the tour.

2009 also marks the release of Stryper's newest studio album Murder by Pride on Big3 Records. In May, fans can get sneak previews of the album, downloading select individual songs on iTunes and other on-line internet download stores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 pm

I'M THERE SOMEWHERE IN THERE.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Great News. I hope to see them again around times square 🤘
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 pm

candlemass wrote:
:sleep:

Just like when we read your posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 am

I think it's great they included Tim in this. He was a big part of their success.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 am

candlemass wrote:
Sleep

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 am

NumbskullakaNazgul wrote:
I think it's great they included Tim in this. He was a big part of their success.

Thought that was a cool thing to do also.

I hope they come to Norway this time.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 am

DenimAndLeather wrote:
candlemass wrote:
Sleep

Just like when we read your posts.

You actually read his posts?

I'm There.Its cool that Tim was included.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 am

I am there!!! I bet the come to Jaxx.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 am

I thought Michael Sweet was in the band Boston? Or was he just filling in for the late (great) Brad Delph?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 am

manny wrote:
I thought Michael Sweet was in the band Boston? Or was he just filling in for the late (great) Brad Delph?

He does both these days - Stryper when Boston isn;t active and vice versa
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 pm

This new CD and tour will be fantastic! Can't freakin' wait!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:07 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

He does both these days - Stryper when Boston isn;t active and vice versa
I love it that he's in Boston(my fave 70s band) as well! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm stoked about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
I'm stoked about this.
Good heavens to betsy yes! 🥅
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
I'm stoked about this.

More than you are about your Theocracy shirt? Laughing

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR 857-78
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:57 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalFRO wrote:
I'm stoked about this.

More than you are about your Theocracy shirt? Laughing

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR 857-78
Photo, please? STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR 647664
Back to top Go down
Stryped Forever
Metal novice
Metal novice
Stryped Forever

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 pm

I like the hip clip cell phone case myself!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm hoping they'll play some NC dates and I can see them.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm

Nevermore,

They played in Charlotte and Myrtle Beach last tour if I remember correctly. Where in NC are you?
Back to top Go down
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 pm

I'd hope for a show in Louisiana, but that's unlikely. A bit too expensive for my budget anyway... Sad BUT if it's near enough, I might find a way. Know of when the tour dates will be given?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:32 pm

I hope they make it to Oregon. Even though glam is not my fav genre I think I can take the time to see such a legendary band...hope its not too expensive.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Got an invite to check out the Vegas show up close and personal when that happens. Hope I am not too busy very happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Damien Solta wrote:
I'd hope for a show in Louisiana, but that's unlikely. A bit too expensive for my budget anyway... :( BUT if it's near enough, I might find a way. Know of when the tour dates will be given?

They were supposed to play in NOLA on the Reborn trour, but KAtrina took that away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next