Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dirt the movie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:32 pm

Anyone heard any news regarding the Motley Crue movie "The Dirt"? cant wait to see it myself
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:44 pm

I want to see this as well
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:00 pm

I don't think anyone has done anything (casting, script, locations, pre-production, etc.) on this yet, other than talk about it and spread casting rumors (ie Christopher Walken as Ozzy). The book was great, and while it could make a cool movie, I have a feeling this is a project that will float around for a long time, then be a direct to DVD release. Here's hoping for the best, but really, how long have they been talking about this?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:19 pm

Believe it or not i have the book since more then a year and still didnt start reading it. Thats why i dont realy care when the movie come out. I am not in a hurry lol.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:16 am

as much as i like the Crue, i probably wouldn't get in a big rush to see this if it was out anyway.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:53 am

The Dirt was a fantastic book (and I'm not even a major Motley Crue fan)... but it would be hard to accurately re-create the mayhem in that book on film without getting an X rating!!
Back to top Go down

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The Dirt was a fantastic book (and I'm not even a major Motley Crue fan)... but it would be hard to accurately re-create the mayhem in that book on film without getting an X rating!!
I agree. I am certain a lot will be left out of the movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dirt the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dirt the movie   The Dirt the movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dirt the movie
Page 1 of 1