Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI: My website is going down soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

FYI: My website is going down soon Empty
PostSubject: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Due to having to go back to the dreaded dial-up connection, I decided to pull the plug on my website since it'll be impossible to upload new images now. I was slack on updating it since Eli was born anyway. Thus my rex@rexorcist.com email will not be active either.

I'll still be doing freelance work on the side, but it'll be obviously be hampered to some degree. I can do the work at home, but I'll have to send emails with proofs from my work email.

Just a heads up in case anyone cared. lol!

Last edited by Rex on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:08 pm

sorry to hear that. you can always work on it offline so it'll be ready to go back up if you ever get a faster connection.

Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm

With places like myspace now, I kind of thought if I ever did get back to a fast connection that I might try that route before I went back to paying for web hosting and domain stuff again anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm sure you've made your decision, but someone could always upload your images for you.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Yeah, I've already pulled the plug on it. It'll be down any day now.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Rex wrote:
With places like myspace now, I kind of thought if I ever did get back to a fast connection that I might try that route before I went back to paying for web hosting and domain stuff again anyway.
that's true. that's pretty much what i do. myspace, rateyourmusic, last.fm, etc. costs me nothing. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Rex wrote:
If you ever go that route, skip MySpace. Go for something like a blog, either with Blogger or LiveJournal or Wordpress.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:49 pm

But could we still be "friends"? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Rex wrote:
But could we still be "friends"? Laughing very hard
We aren't friends now. So...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:35 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Myspace that sh*t!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI: My website is going down soon   FYI: My website is going down soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI: My website is going down soon
Page 1 of 1