Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Since 2004 I had a christian metal website. My purpose was to help others find christian metal sites, music videos, places to get music, radio stations, forums, etc. I even was one of the first 2 youtube users to put christian metal videos back in 2006.

The site had some good ratins back then, but since the rise of popularity of sites like myspace,youtube, and firestream. My site was no longer usefull to the media.

So I ask you guys to check it out and tell me what can I do to make it better, or close it.

Recently FIRESTREAM shutted down, and I started to feel that It's time to go back and keep working on it

http://powmetalmusic.bravehost.com

NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. POWMETALMUSIC
http://powmetalmusic.bravehost.com
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Well, I think there's allot of cool information there! But it's unorganized and somewhat confusing. Never been a fan of right side navigation either. With a face lift and some organization I think you could help yourself out allot. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 am

You really need to learn how to spell if you want your site to be taken seriously.
Even kmorg writes better English than this Laughing .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 am

Olafsto wrote:
You really need to learn how to spell if you want your site to be taken seriously.

OUCH! - Olaf, that one was under the belt! NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. 37951:
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

OUCH! - Olaf, that one was under the belt! NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. 37951:

lol!
I`m not supposed to be taken seriously you know.
Never ment to hurt anyone`s feelings, just my usual talking without thinking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 am

it's OK. My English has gotten better these days. Back then around 4 years ago I was beginning to learn the language, so no problem bro.

The good news, is that I finally was able to get the username and password back, so I will go back and organize the website since 2006. I am very exited about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.   NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP ABOUT MY WEBSITE.
Page 1 of 1