Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website set up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:33 pm

Right O, so i'm a little stuck with choosing the host, I have the domain name but I haven't a clue what i need to finish off the project, they offer up add ons for a $ or 2 per month but I don't know if I need them, can any lend a helping hand.

these add ons been offered are :

[b]1) Java/JSP Enabled Account - Application support for Java/JSP content

2) ASP Enabled Account - Application support for Active Server (ASP) content

3) Dedicated IP

4) Premium Restore Service - Nightly backups to retrieve one file or your entire site

[

do I need any of these ? I'm very grateful of any help.
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Ya don't necessairly need any of them I believe, but they could help; hence, "add-on." Good luck with the site, message me if your still interested in my help.
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:19 am

What kind of site are you making? I would say if it's a site like NLTM then you need none of them.
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 3:50 pm

Eyesore wrote:
What kind of site are you making? I would say if it's a site like NLTM then you need none of them.

Similar to Scott & Kurt I am trying to do a site of my own CDs (over 3000) & Demo's tapes etc..... so I'm up as far a "W", now I just wanted a hobby to play with my time but I have not done a review for each CD (yet) like the boys did, mainly for the simple reason that I'm barely able to speak english let alone try my hand at reviews Laughing . Also want to do it for reference.

One Irish guy wanted to attached his reviews to some of the CDs so i'll probably go with that, it was suggested to another guy to but no real confirmation from him yet.

I don't care if people says that it's not the same if some the reviews are not mine, there are some really great writers out there that don't get a chance to post up their work.
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:02 pm

Quote :
mainly for the simple reason that I'm barely able to speak english

You should really have given up trying by now! [cúis gháire]
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:56 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
mainly for the simple reason that I'm barely able to speak english

You should really have given up trying by now! [cúis gháire]

It's great to know that I can always count on you to put the boot in.
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:25 am

We'll be even one of these days....
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:28 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
We'll be even one of these days....

you're not still holding a grudge over that Gopher thread are you ?

a Gopher Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 am

What happened with this, Locky?
Back to top Go down

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:25 am

spectrefate wrote:
What happened with this, Locky?
It's up. I just screwed it up, too. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website set up   Website set up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website set up
Page 1 of 1