Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Doom

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
Troublezone
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Sabbath In Solitude
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I think they've been mentioned, but Apostle Of Solitude are a fantastic new band...clean vocals, HEAVY Doom...check them out on MySpace if you haven't...
That's the Gates of Slumber dudes, right? Or one of them. I heard samples and intend to buy it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sabbath In Solitude
Metal novice
Metal novice
Sabbath In Solitude

Number of posts : 79

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Have them added on my Planet Doom site,but can't really get a good listen with dial-up,from the description though sounds cool.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabbsteve aka The Planet Doom
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I think they've been mentioned, but Apostle Of Solitude are a fantastic new band...clean vocals, HEAVY Doom...check them out on MySpace if you haven't...
That's the Gates of Slumber dudes, right? Or one of them. I heard samples and intend to buy it soon.

yeah they have a former Gates member. The drummer from their first album fronts this band and sings and plays guitar.
Back to top Go down

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 am

chucksteak wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

yeah they have a former Gates member. The drummer from their first album fronts this band and sings and plays guitar.

See, that I did not know. I just know that Apostle Of Solitude kicks ass! 🤘
Back to top Go down

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Did you ever listen to that Living Fields CDR I sent you?
Back to top Go down

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Did you ever listen to that Living Fields CDR I sent you?

Yeah, it left a decent first impression...but I need to give it some more listens...
Back to top Go down

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Grand Magus have been coming up real strong. Much attention should be given to them and...what else? There's only a few bands that I know of, Candlemass and Aeturnus included, which qualify as traditional Epic Doom. Most of the other stuff that I'm into is all hybrid stuff, various sludge, doom and stoner amalgams. Is there a good ongoing Doom/Stoner/Sludge thread here?
Back to top Go down

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 am

Epic Doom - Page 3 2009-01-17_140701
DOOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Doom   Epic Doom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Doom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3