Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands

Go down 
+15
Thrasher73
ultmetal
YngwieDokkenfan
scottmitchell74
manny
EvyMetal
DeathCult
the sentinel
King D
tohostudios
MetalRob331
spiritoradio
iamrockerfun
kmorg
Schbopo
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Empty
PostSubject: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:54 am

11.Limp Bizkit
Some bands can fuse metal and rap and make it work.....LB are not of them.
10.Coldplay
Okay, it's not that they' suck horribly, it's just that they're so bland, boring, and just bad.
9. Slipknot
Boring guitar riffs, crappy vocals from a guy who actually has a good voice but chooses not to use it, and now they've thrown in boring guitar solos. Yay.
8.Fall Out Boy
Do I even need a reason?
7. Tokio Hotel
So...much...whiny emo crap...gasp...
6. Avenged Sevenfold
Well, I really don't hate them, but they're probably the most overrated, overhyped band I've seen in my relatively short life.
5. Whoever this band is
My ears have been raped. By little kids, no less. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk_3Asdu8Hg&feature=related
4. Foreigner
This is a weird one. Judging by my musical preferences, Foreigner should be right up my alley. But alas, I despise them.
3. Blink 182
We all know they suck. Moving on.
2. ABBA
The kings of sucky but insanely catchy music.

And for the win....

1. Insane Clown Posse
You know, from the name, I thought this band would be cool. Instead, we get another half-assed attempt to fuse rock and rap whilst assuming idiotic homicidal clown personas. Epic fail.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 am

I think I'll ban you for adding Abba. I give you two days to make it up to me!

Last edited by kmorg on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 am

ABBA Rulez ! love 'em. i was at this new Abba Mania/Shows which are tribute bands and play Abba's songs. man it was very good. and i still go if they come over here. very enjoyable and sold out shows.

http://www.abba-the-show.com/
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 am

ABBA are fantastic and so are Foreigner. If you haven't listened to the first four Foreigner albums you're totally missing out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:44 am

Foreigner is one of my favs as well. As far as A7X goes, they have some really cool parts to there music. I would never put them on a most hated list. You guys dont want to see my worst bands list, or I will forever be banned.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:36 am

I'm with Schlomo on ABBA.

While I admit they sure knew how to write a catchy song, the execution was way to slick and poppy. I do like the metal ABBA tribute album I have though. Therion's version of Summernight City rules.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:36 am

By the way, most lists only go to 10; Shamu's goes to 11.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 am

I will do my 10 worst bands list. I am going to get killed for this..
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:53 am

MetalRob331 wrote:

Don't worry, I'll follow your list with mine which I'm sure will take some of the heat off you.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:07 am

tohostudios wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

Don't worry, I'll follow your list with mine which I'm sure will take some of the heat off you.

Laughing very hard HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
By the way, most lists only go to 10; Shamu's goes to 11.

Because That Guy With The Glasses made it a standard.
Back to top Go down
King D
Metal novice
Metal novice
King D

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't get the Foreigner; they're not my favorite by a LONG shot but I can't see anything really BAD about them either...

....But I definitely agree about the ABBA. :p
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 pm

I like Foreigner but the good stuff was around before Shmoopy was.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm

I agree with all except Foreigner. I grew up with them. Lou Gramm and Mick Jones were magic together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Only one I like on there is Foreigner. But, thier also a greatest hits type situation for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:28 am

I like these bands:

Limp Bizkit
Coldplay
Slipknot
Avenged Sevenfold
Foreigner
ABBA
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:02 am

I am Foreigner fan but I am sure if I was Schebe's age I would think it was terrible, Dad Rock, as far as the list, Schkoop I like Abba, very catchy songs
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 am

My wife likes ABBA. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 am

Sweet Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you guys? ABBA sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:43 am

Foreigner???? They do not even belong on your list of crappy Generation Y bands. If the dude from "Headknocker" were a real person, you'd be in trouble Laughing
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:39 am

DeathCult wrote:
Sweet Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you guys? ABBA sucks!

cool

I like Foreigner, especially their first couple albums. Other than that, the rest of those bands don't even register a blip on my radar. I don't pay any attention to them at all.

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 am

I am an ABBA fan. But, of course, I have dressed in drag from time to time.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
I am an ABBA fan. But, of course, I have dressed in drag from time to time.

And I'll bet you were darned cute too.

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:28 am

Well, when in Australia....
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:37 am

I can agree with most of that list.The only two I can even listen to is Foreigner and a little bit of Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands   Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schmippy's Top 11 Most Hated Bands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next