Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Extremities 96' question

Go down 
+5
biddle
ultmetal
kmorg
ultrametal
Stender
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Live Extremities 96' question Empty
PostSubject: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:00 pm

For Ult, Ultra, Brontotex or anybody else that was at that show...does anybody remember who the other bands were that played that gig besides Ultimatum?
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:50 am

What show are you speaking of?
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:43 am

The show where Live Extremeties booteg was taped, I reckon.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:13 am

I think that bootleg is taken from two different shows we performed in Albuquerque at a club called Gee Willigans. We were part of the NM Rock Coalition at the time. I can't even tell you which bands played with us. We did so many shows at that club back then.

I'll try to remember to look through my pile of old concert flyers to see who it was we shared the stage with.

Why do you want to know?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Live Extremities 96'???? What;s this and why dont I have it?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 pm

biddle wrote:
Live Extremities 96'???? What;s this and why dont I have it?

just a tape of a bunch of live tracks from symphonic extremities era Ultimatum. If you would like, I could burn you a disc of it. The only reason I have it is because Uncle sax graciously hooked me up. beware the production sounds like utter shite, but its Ultimatum so who cares?

Anyways, I'm just interested in those old bands you guys used to play with so if you could find out ult that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Do you have the "original" bootleg, Stender? Any chance you'll sell it?

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 pm

kmorg wrote:
Do you have the "original" bootleg, Stender? Any chance you'll sell it?

No, just a burnt copy with color copied inserts.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Another question for Ultimatum sort of on topic...did Ultimatum ever do any shows with The Moshketeers in the early Ultimatum days, or was The Moshketeers already defunct by the time Ultimatum was formed? I know The mosketeers put out a pre-release demo in 1998.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:37 am

Stender wrote:
Another question for Ultimatum sort of on topic...did Ultimatum ever do any shows with The Moshketeers in the early Ultimatum days, or was The Moshketeers already defunct by the time Ultimatum was formed? I know The mosketeers put out a pre-release demo in 1998.

The Moshketeers broke up around the time Ultimatum were formed. However around 1997 they reformed and we did do a few shows together at that time. I have flyers from a couple shows with both our logos on them. Our last show together was at a club in Albuquerque called Duffy's. That club is no longer around.

brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:08 am

We now have their most excellent drummer in Ultimatum!
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:36 pm

I was just looking at http://www.roxxproductions.com/bands/ultimatum/
and seen listed in the discography, Ultimatum -“Live Extremities“ (1996), and this thread is the first info I have found about it,
and now am reading the review at http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/ultimatum.htm

I guess the band , or Roxx, won't re-release, and sell it to fans ?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Let me see if I have an extra copy laying around somewhere.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Scott, did you ever mention the idea of a digital reissue of this to Robert?  I'd love to release it on Stone Groove...lemme know!  \'arry \'eadbanger 
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 am

I haven't listened to this boot in a few years but I remember liking the live versions of the Symphonic Extremities songs. I think I had another boot from this era as well.

If you guys have any soundboard recordings of songs from the Into The Pit era and after it would be cool to hear those!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:18 pm

glassprison wrote:
I haven't listened to this boot in a few years but I remember liking the live versions of the Symphonic Extremities songs. I think I had another boot from this era as well.

If you guys have any soundboard recordings of songs from the Into The Pit era and after it would be cool to hear those!

We have videos, but none of it's soundboard. Actually the Live Extremities boot isn't soundboard either. I think it's someone's condenser mic.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 pm

mlotek wrote:
I was just looking at http://www.roxxproductions.com/bands/ultimatum/
and seen listed in the discography, Ultimatum -“Live Extremities“ (1996), and this thread is the first info I have found about it,
and now am reading the review at http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/ultimatum.htm

I guess the band , or Roxx, won't re-release, and sell it to fans ?

It has been reissued digitally by Stone Groove Records and we are working towards a full remaster for official release on cd and/or vinyl:

https://ultimatum1.bandcamp.com/album/live-extremities
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:58 am

Thanks for the info.

I do not buy digital files after I had more than 2 hard drives die and all the music on them dead as well.

I only buy vinyl, cassettes, and discs (cd , cd-r, dvd, dvd-r) as they are tangible assets.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 1:01 pm

mlotek wrote:
Thanks for the info.

I do not buy digital files after I had more than 2 hard drives die and all the music on them dead as well.

I only buy vinyl, cassettes, and discs (cd , cd-r, dvd, dvd-r) as they are tangible assets.

There is a good chance that Live Extremities will see release on vinyl. There is a discussion on the main music room about Roxx releases. Let Bill know you'd be interested in seeing it released on vinyl.

PostSubject: Re: Live Extremities 96' question   Live Extremities 96' question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Extremities 96' question
Page 1 of 1