Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION

Go down 
+4
James B.
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
brokentulsa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 pm

I have been a fan of Quiet Riot since the the early days of the band. Metal Health is still a top ten album that gets weekly play on my mp3 player. They are giving a free concert next month at the tristate fair here in my city. Has anyone seen them on the current tour with the current vocalist? I am wondering if I should check them out or do they suck now.....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Haven't seen 'em but hey... it's free, what the hell, I say give it a go.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
I have been a fan of Quiet Riot since the the early days of the band. Metal Health is still a top ten album that gets weekly play on my mp3 player. They are giving a free concert next month at the tristate fair here in my city. Has anyone seen them on the current tour with the current vocalist? I am wondering if I should check them out or do they suck now.....

At least there will be other things to do if they suck. If they are great, that's a bonus.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:40 am

check em out...live music usually offers something to dig on

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:34 pm

If it were me I would go. Can't beat a free show. If it totally sucks you can check out the rest of the fair or split.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:01 pm

I'd go. Why not? They are keeping the spirit of the music alive.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:49 am

Quiet Riot without Kevin DuBrow seems a bit strange to me, but if its free and you got the time, go for it.
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:46 pm

I saw footage of them live with the new singer. He sounds real good. I'd go if I was you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION   QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIET RIOT LIVE QUESTION
Page 1 of 1