Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Underated Metallica Songs

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
MetalRob331
metalmaniac122
8 posters
AuthorMessage
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

Most Underated Metallica Songs Empty
PostSubject: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:04 am

Its been done with iron maiden but what in your opinion are the most underated, forgoten metallica songs?
I say Trapped Under Ice, Disposable Heroes, The Thing That Should Not Be and St Anger in general headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:35 am

Leper Messiah, Eye of the Beholder, and Battery. All these songs are some of my favorites and seem to never be mentioned as some of the best Metallica songs.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 am

Eye of the Beholder - my favourite metallica song
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:06 am

Oh yay. Another Metallica thread. Weeeeeeeee!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:10 am

Metal Militia, Fight Fire with Fire, Disposable Heroes, Damage Inc, The Frayed Ends of Sanity, The Struggle Within, Of Wolf and Man, The Thorn Within, Fixxxer....

I wouldn't say that Battery was underrated. They play it at practically every show and it;s the opening track for one of the best metal albums ever. Awesome song to boot... 🤘
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 am

INVADERS wrote:
Of Wolf and Man

I forgot that one.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 am

The Instrumentals, in my opinion. Most people I hear can take-it-or-leave-it with those but me I love instrumentals. To Live Is To Die pulls on my heartstrings every time I hear it when it gets to the middle of the song (we all know what the song is about and who it is dedicated to). Orion is my favorite song from MoP and Call Of Ktulu has the best Cliff bass solos in it all the way through it.
just my $.02.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:30 am

The Struggle within has an awesome riff to it IMO and IMO it is an undereated song as mentioned above
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:57 am

Dyers Eve.

Everyone made a big deal over the lyrics on St. Turdball and how James really opened up. Go listen to Dyers Eve. That songs says more about him than anything. And if f*ckin' RIPS!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Escape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Metallica Songs   Most Underated Metallica Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Underated Metallica Songs
Page 1 of 1