Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM

Go down 
+19
kmorg
ThrashedOutCobra33
Troublezone
DallasBlack
DeathCult
thejokeriv
the sentinel
Thrasher73
Required Fields
tohostudios
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
EvyMetal
mc666
scottmitchell74
exact33
Fat Freddy
Stender
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Only when I read Spec's posts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:04 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
EVYMETAL - THAT AVATAR RULES!!!

Haha. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:12 am

I don't know what I'd do without HOM. I have no close friends, no significant other, and no time for much of a social life. This is the only thing that keeps me from feeling totally alone (away from work that is). So I don't feel like any time spent here is a waste of time. HOM rulz!!!!!!!! headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:55 pm

So much to see, so little time!
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 pm

troublezone wrote:
So much to see, so little time!

Exactly
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 am

This may sound a little mushy but it's from the heart (of metal):

Last night I came home from work and found myself unable to get into HOM. No names were displayed to me and when I tried to log in I was told that it was incorrect. That bummed me the hell out and I realized how much HOM means to me. Now I am back in (but I have to re-watch my topics) and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Still not sure what happened but by the grace of God, the problem is fixed. This place is awesome and without it life could get very dull. I've been here for 9 months and I hope to be here for a lot longer (as long as the HOM exists, I doubt I will ever leave). HOM rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Last night I came home from work and found myself unable to get into HOM. No names were displayed to me and when I tried to log in I was told that it was incorrect. That bummed me the hell out and I realized how much HOM means to me. Now I am back in (but I have to re-watch my topics) and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Still not sure what happened but by the grace of God, the problem is fixed. This place is awesome and without it life could get very dull. I've been here for 9 months and I hope to be here for a lot longer (as long as the HOM exists, I doubt I will ever leave). HOM rulz!!!

I had the same experience and had a brief panic attack thinking that either the board had been hacked, or that I had been banned. I was wondering, "Okay, who did I p*ss off?"

Glad to see it back up and running!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Last night I came home from work and found myself unable to get into HOM. No names were displayed to me and when I tried to log in I was told that it was incorrect. That bummed me the hell out and I realized how much HOM means to me. Now I am back in (but I have to re-watch my topics) and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Still not sure what happened but by the grace of God, the problem is fixed. This place is awesome and without it life could get very dull. I've been here for 9 months and I hope to be here for a lot longer (as long as the HOM exists, I doubt I will ever leave). HOM rulz!!!

I had the same experience and had a brief panic attack thinking that either the board had been hacked, or that I had been banned. I was wondering, "Okay, who did I p*ss off?"

LOL - I had a similiar experience - I emailed Ult to ask him if the board was down and he couldn;t get in either - we were all having withdraw symptons
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Freddy.I couldnt figure out what I did wrong! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 am

I was trying to think of what I might have typed to incur the wrath of the board gods.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am

spectrefate wrote:
I was trying to think of what I might have typed to incur the wrath of the board gods.

probably started a new Metallica thread Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Freddy.I couldnt figure out what I did wrong! Razz

Me too. I was P*SSED!! I finally got time to log on at home instead of work and I was locked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Glad it wasn't just me, had me worried. Can you see me trying to have a life somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Seems like Niceboard had a server breakdown or something. Something was deleted, and it was out of our hands. I'm trying to re-build again. If you have more problems, let me know.

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:22 pm

It was so bad I was talking to my 10 year old daughter about the fact that Newsted was doomed from the beginning trying to replace Burton.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:30 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
It was so bad I was talking to my 10 year old daughter about the fact that Newsted was doomed from the beginning trying to replace Burton.

And what was her thoughts on the subject?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm

lol!

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Yeah I didnt know what to do with myself either when I found that I couldnt log in. What freddy said reminded me of when that shelby destroyer of light kid from my school got banned, and when I tried to log on from the same school computer he was using and said I was banned. Freaked me out! I guess if you get banned its the computer IP that gets marked not your user name or password.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Quote :

emptytomb1 wrote:

Totally agreed. We feel he should have stayed with F&J and made then a top four thrash contender. Most people realize he would be treated like a retarded cousin by the other members and get disgruntled and leave.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :

emptytomb1 wrote:

Totally agreed. We feel he should have stayed with F&J and made then a top four thrash contender. Most people realize he would be treated like a retarded cousin by the other members and get disgruntled and leave.

Cool.Good to know you're raising her right Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Quote :
DallasBlack wrote:

Last
night I came home from work and found myself unable to get into HOM. No
names were displayed to me and when I tried to log in I was told that
it was incorrect. That bummed me the hell out and I realized how much
HOM means to me. Now I am back in (but I have to re-watch my topics)
and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Still not sure what happened but by
the grace of God, the problem is fixed. This place is awesome and
without it life could get very dull. I've been here for 9 months and I
hope to be here for a lot longer (as long as the HOM exists, I doubt I
will ever leave). HOM rulz!!!

I
had the same experience and had a brief panic attack thinking that
either the board had been hacked, or that I had been banned. I was
wondering, "Okay, who did I p*ss off?"

I think we were all in the same boat!

I just layed there on the couch.

Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:02 pm

I wondered why it had taken so long to ban me. Then I spent the evening on the Bay City Rollers fan club board.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Quote :
I wondered why it had taken so long to ban me

My first thought was that someone sabotaged me and got me banned or my computer got a virus preventing me from signing in. Sometimes I have more paranoid fantasies than Steven King on crack. Once I realized that niether of those two things seemed possible, I e-mailed Kmorg to see if there was something wrong. He replied that there was probably a glitch in the system.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:09 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
This may sound a little mushy but it's from the heart (of metal):

Last night I came home from work and found myself unable to get into HOM. No names were displayed to me and when I tried to log in I was told that it was incorrect. That bummed me the hell out and I realized how much HOM means to me. Now I am back in (but I have to re-watch my topics) and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Still not sure what happened but by the grace of God, the problem is fixed. This place is awesome and without it life could get very dull. I've been here for 9 months and I hope to be here for a lot longer (as long as the HOM exists, I doubt I will ever leave). HOM rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

I thought I got banned i was like well this sucks now I have nothing to fufill.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Yea happened to me too, i thought my identity was stolen. Only thing they would of gotten out of it was a sweaty pair of socks and some saltines pff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM   Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever feel like your life is being wasted away on HOM
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next