Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year

Go down 
+6
UltraMagnus007
MetalGuy71
TheGooch
Olafsto
powermacho
White_Mage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 pm

The waiting is almost over! AC/DC fans can expect the band's next album of new material sometime later this year. The band are currently recording in Vancouver with producer Brendan O'Brien and long time audio engineer Mike Fraser. This will be the band's first collection of new material since the release of Stiff Upper Lip in 2000.

WELL ITS ABOUT BLOODY TIME 🤘

this is direct from the bands website www.acdc.com

There have been countless rumours for the last 2 years and finnaly conformation that their will be a new album. man I'm buying this the day it comes out.

Lets hope theirs a tour....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:46 pm

OOOHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting far too long for it. They've exceeded the previous two albums' wait periods by over 3 years. And, they were reported to be writing as far back as 2004. Hopefully that means the boys are brewing up something extra high voltage for us. I could use a good zapping.

Those Johnson tracks posted by Eyesore (thanks a lot for that Eyesore) were excellent, and showed that Johnson's voice is still in good form. Although his voice has been getting more strained for a long time, it took a real drop in the late-90s. On Ballbreaker, he was still capable of pulling off the HUGE screams. Whereas on Stiff Upper Lip his voice had become much more chill. He can still do the screams, but it sounds a bit forced. Fortunately, his current voice sounds amazing on the bluesier songs. How great were his performances on "Stiff Upper Lip", "Hold Me Back", and especially "Can't Stand Still"? I'm hoping the new album has more of those kinds of tunes. They're excellent.

You can't stop rock'n'roll!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:15 am

We have to put it on the Must have list for 2008 🤘
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:41 pm

About time yes!!
Stiff Upper Lip was great, so i have high hopes for the new album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:35 pm

thank goodness for that i cant wait for this
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm

There is also a rumor swirling around that they are planning a "Farewell Tour". I hope this ain't true. While I'm not too keen on some of AC/DC's later studio works, they are always a great live act.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:40 pm

i hope they finally play donington park next year
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:26 pm

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

About bloody time. Maybe they'll get round to doing a tour after the release. I have been waiting an age to see this band live.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm

its about time.... 8 years since the last record.... 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:52 am

Wonder how it's gonna sound?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:57 am

St Patrik wrote:
Wonder how it's gonna sound?

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 am

They're just lousy Airbourne rip-offs anyhow!!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:36 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
They're just lousy Airbourne rip-offs anyhow!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year   AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC Set To Release New Album This Year
Page 1 of 1