Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Metallica Album

Go down 
+27
MoonChild
MetalRob331
Tall Tyrion
TheGooch
Waylon
Thrasher73
Olafsto
Sword Of The Heretic
AchrisK
Metal Misfit
kmorg
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
fishingd
stepcousin
scottmitchell74
Invader
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
caniplaywithmadness?
MetalH
iamrockerfun
mc666
TH Joe
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

Favorite Metallica Album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:38 am

What's your favorite Metallica album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 am

Ride The Lightning, without a doubt. Too many songs on it I love... Basically the entire album.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 am

I can't pick one! My top 3 are "Ride the Lightning", "Master Of Puppets", and "...And Justice For All".
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:16 am

Parksey wrote:
Ride The Lightning, without a doubt. Too many songs on it I love... Basically the entire album.
'nuff said! 🤘

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:30 am

Master of Puppets - better was never released and won't be.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 am

...And Justice For All. VERY underrated. I love that album.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:12 am

Master. Remaster this baby and give me some bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:07 am

Ride the Lightning to be sure. Not a weak song on there
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:51 am

i'm gonna get rubbish thrown at me in the streets for saying this but i like the black album the most. i weren't around for all the 'sellout!' cries so i don't hold a grudge against it like many people do
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:26 am

Kill 'Em All but like Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets nearly as much. Kill 'Em All was the album that got me into Metallica and thrash in general.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:10 am

Ride The Lightning

Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:12 am

Ride The Lightning or ...And Justice For All
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:34 am

Ride The Lightning!
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:32 am

ultmetal wrote:
Kill 'Em All but like Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets nearly as much. Kill 'Em All was the album that got me into Metallica and thrash in general.

yeah, me too way back in 1983. it was so new and awesome. I love all three for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:57 am

I would say Master of Puppets.. I never heard thrash till I meet Stepcuz in 87... He put this album on got me hook..
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:22 am

Ride the Lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:13 pm

If I had to choose just one, I'd probably pick "Puppets", but really, I can listen to any one up to "Justice" anytime, anywhere. They are all just so dang good.

From the "black" album on thru "Garage Inc.", I have to be in the right mood or want to hear a specific song before I'll pick one of those releases.

"St. Anger" collects dust.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:04 pm

Oh MAN... trying to pick a favorite from the first four (four and a half if you count the 5.98 EP, haha) Metallica discs is tough... because for a long time I lived, ate, breathed, and slept Metallica. Those CDs are a major part of the soundtrack of my life. (We won't discuss how I feel about everything post-JUSTICE...)

I suppose if you put a gun to my head right now and said CHOOSE I'd have to go with "Lightning," but it could honestly be any of those first four records, so you might get a different answer tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:13 pm

KEA and RTL
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:32 pm

Master and Ride

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:47 pm

Master of Puppets
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:49 pm

I think I have always said Ride the Lightning. In my view, Metallica added more and more filler as time went on. I know it's not really filler, but it's just tracks that did not appeal to me. But they also progressed in songwriting and whatnot. So, while Kill em All probably has the least amount of songs I dislike, the songs I really liked on RtL were better than the songs I really liked on KeA. Master of Puppets is a great record, but also has "filler" IMO.

Filler:

Seek & Destroy

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Escape
The Call Of Ktulu

Disposable Heroes (maybe, maybe not)
Leper Messiah
Orion

Actually, I just convinced myself that my favorite is Kill Em All.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:21 pm

Ride the Lightning was the album that got me started on the Metallica train, and it's also my favorite. The whole thing is flawless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 pm

AchrisK wrote:

Filler:

Seek & Destroy

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Escape
The Call Of Ktulu

Disposable Heroes (maybe, maybe not)
Leper Messiah
Orion

are you freakin kidding?! seek and destroy is a great song but its ur opion, for whom the bell tolls; they could have made it better, escape; a great song in my opion. the call of ktulu; ur just pickin on this one cause its an intrumental. it is one of the most musically brilliant songs ever writen, same goes for orion. disposable heroes; i cant even come up with a concevable reason why not to love this song, and leper messiah is just a damn great song.

but i really cant tell you my favorite. any one of the first four albums is my favorite changing from day to day.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 pm

I love Seek & Destroy. Favorite Metallica Album 604261

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metallica Album   Favorite Metallica Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Metallica Album
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next