Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Minds Reissues

Go down 
+8
sovdat
Shiney
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
ensiferum2k
GrandNational
Temple of Blood
Vordul
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

Metal Minds Reissues Empty
PostSubject: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:08 am

what is everyone take on these reissue limited to 2000 units per title?

i'd have to admit i was recently at a store and i was gonna buy the 2 Toxik releases but as I lined up to pay I noticed the glue of the digipacks was literally disintegrating between the cardboard (lol) outside part of the digipack connecting the cd tray to the inner sleeve!!!!!!!

Just a personal gripe..............
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:46 am

I've bought a few and I like them just fine.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:48 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:13 am

I have the Solitude Aeturnus reissues and they're great.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:44 am

i just thought it was inferior packaging that's all........ afro
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:46 am

Vordul wrote:

Most digipaks are awful that's why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:25 am

GrandNational wrote:
Vordul wrote:

Guys on other Boards over here are complaining about this also w/ Metal Mind Digi's, most US & European releases in Digi Packs are fine but god bless them poor Polish companies doing these, ohh the russians are inferior too when it comes to Digi's, them bastards will fall apart while you are holding them.

Why the 2000 were not done in Jewel Case format is amazing to me.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 am

yes indeed LOCKY i'd purchase many if they were in jewel cases instead of homeless persons hut cardboard digipacks!
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:33 am

Locky wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Vordul wrote:

Guys on other Boards over here are complaining about this also w/ Metal Mind Digi's, most US & European releases in Digi Packs are fine but god bless them poor Polish companies doing these, ohh the russians are inferior too when it comes to Digi's, them bastards will fall apart while you are holding them.

I'm sure eyesore is happy to know that after having bought the Arkona digipak :>

Anyways, I've had one digipak out of 30 bad and it happens to be a metalmind production one. The little pieces of plastic that hold the cd broke, it's definitely a result of poor shipping, and no way a fault of MMP. I'm more than sastisfied with the digipak format.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:45 am

we are not interested in your propaganda ensiferum2k Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:27 am

Vordul wrote:
we are not interested in your propaganda ensiferum2k Laughing very hard
Quiet, you!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:35 am

:kickbutt: where's my pariah ?:kickbutt:

:king:
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:07 am

wheres a list of the re issues?
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:09 am

I suppose metal minds website would have it?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:42 am

I haven't been terribly impressed with the few Metal Mind reissues I've seen. I have no problems with the digi-paks, the ones I have are fine, but there are obviously some quality control problems over there at Metal Mind HQ with the actual CDs. My Sadus A VISION OF MISERY and SWALLOWED IN BLACK discs were mis-labeled (the VISION CD actually had the SWALLOWED album on it, and vice versa), and the Atrophy discs, which have a bonus video on them, play that as blank track on track #1 (when I play them on a regular CD player) so to hear the album I have to skip directly to track #2. Kinda dumb.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:58 am

now i feel VALIDATED LOL! very happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:00 am

I also read a review in Metal Maniacs magazine last issue, in which the writer said he's received 4 or 5 Metal Mind discs that wouldn't play in his car stereo or his computer, just on his home stereo. Hmmm?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:10 am

yeah i read that too!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:14 am

my copy of TOXIK's "World Circus" start to come off the back card...bad glue....I just superglued it and all is fine with the world...

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:22 am

they should come with a free tube of industrial super glue! Laughing very hard

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:46 am

I have some of them (the Xentrix trio and Realm) and I like 'em, very
professionaly done, but for some reason it takes 1-2 minutes for my CD
player to recognize the discs! It worked fine computer, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 am

and so the conspiracy continues..............

all we need now is Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson!!!!!!!

ps i'm referring to the movie 'THE CONSPIRACY THEORY' whip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:49 am

That Realm "Endless War" reissue is a beaut ............................... headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:58 pm

I bought Realm's Endless War re-issue and just won the re-issue to Znowhite's Act of God. I've been very careful with the digipack because it does look pretty frail.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:32 pm

I've bought a few and no problems that I've run across. The only digipak I ever had disenegrate was a Decapitated one, I unwrapped it and the whole smurfing thing fell apart. I dont just mean the plastic tray, I mean the cardboard and everything. I just kept the booklet, the cd, cut the back part down and put it in a jewel case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Minds Reissues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next