Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Minds Reissues

Go down 
+8
sovdat
Shiney
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
ensiferum2k
GrandNational
Temple of Blood
Vordul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Metal Minds Reissues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:57 am

I have most of these reissues and mine are holding up fine, but I usually just open a new cd and rip it and then never open it again. The packaging looked pretty standard digi to me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:53 am

ensiferum2k wrote:
I'm sure eyesore is happy to know that after having bought the Arkona digipak :>
The Arkona CD is in digibook format. It's solid all the way around. The CD sites in a sleeve. The packaging is excellent and doesn't look like it'll be falling apart any time soon.

I've noticed that it seems the digipack trays come apart from the glue in cold weather. I've noticed this over the past few winters. Nothing a little superglue won't fix, but it seems more common in cold weather.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:50 pm

I have the Believer reissues, and there is no pocket for the booklets!! AAARGHHH. But the Xentrix reissues are just fine.

PostSubject: Re: Metal Minds Reissues   Metal Minds Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Minds Reissues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2