Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Old Phil Anselmo!

Go down 
+10
Mglaffas81
Thrasher73
TheGooch
DallasBlack
the sentinel
fingers
krokus
caniplaywithmadness?
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:06 am

All right, maybe I was a little harsh there. But seriously, he takes everything as a freaking joke...he has no respect for his fans or career...showing up, drunken his ass off, slurring out the words and using the "F-word" so many times, he makes Ozzy Osbourne sound smart. But all right.

Yeah, sorry for the bashing, not my intention to start a whole debate...sorry, I just despise him...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:28 am

I don't care for Phil's profanity but that kid deserves a beating! It takes a lot to get up on a stage vulnerable to rocks, beer bottles, bullets etc... :kickbutt:
BTW, Phil is in no way nu-metal. Falsly labeling someone something that isn't true just because you dislike them is stupid. Name anything he has done that is rapmetal oriented, because that is basically what nu-metal is.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:37 am

troublezone wrote:
I don't care for Phil's profanity but that kid deserves a beating! It takes a lot to get up on a stage vulnerable to rocks, beer bottles, bullets etc... :kickbutt:
BTW, Phil is in no way nu-metal. Falsly labeling someone something that isn't true just because you dislike them is stupid. Name anything he has done that is rapmetal oriented, because that is basically what nu-metal is.

Well, I mostly meant the way he acted, and what kind of movement relate to him...and I mixed it up...forgot, that Dimebag was the man behind Damageplan, sorry.

But, as of the way he acts...well...I rest my case. He acted like a f****** jerk on that stage, though. "Get down on your knees, mother-f*****, blah, blah, blah". What was all that about? he was clearly just showing his drugged-out ass off to every body. But yes, the kid does deserve a beating.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:26 am

pantera always seem to have attracted a nu metal tag but they were never incorparating rap, hip hop or sto start riffs so how they got that is anyones guess
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:32 am

I've watched that clip a couple of times now and every time I watch that kid's reaction to Phil berating him, I can't decide if he's thinking about hauling off and belting Phil in front of everybody, or if he's simply filling his shorts with bricks, if you catch my drift.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:38 am

no we dont
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:39 am

TheGooch wrote:
no we dont

You English guys never understand my jokes.

"Filling his shorts with bricks" = "sh*tting in his pants"

Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:01 am

...soiling his trousers???

...enfeceating his knickers???
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:03 am

spectrefate wrote:

See, HE gets it. Smile

Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:19 am

oh yeah it makes sense now. i should have known that one really lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

See, HE gets it. Smile

Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Cat177

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:55 pm

Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 77ed0bed4c4d632da2fe4f5e357a180e

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Phil's a turd. I never liked Pantera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Well, I mostly meant the way he acted, and what kind of movement relate to him...and I mixed it up...forgot, that Dimebag was the man behind Damageplan, sorry.

But, as of the way he acts...well...I rest my case. He acted like a f****** jerk on that stage, though. "Get down on your knees, mother-f*****, blah, blah, blah". What was all that about? he was clearly just showing his drugged-out ass off to every body. But yes, the kid does deserve a beating.
He acted like a jerk? He got hit with a damn bottle! I would have kicked that kid's teeth down his throat. What he did was outstanding! He's not very eloquent in the way he speaks, but he humiliated that kid, and hopefully the little punk will never do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:14 pm

What compels people to throw stuff during shows anyways? If they pay money to watch a band play, they should have at least enough respect not to chuck crap at them during their setlist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:51 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:
What compels people to throw stuff during shows anyways? If they pay money to watch a band play, they should have at least enough respect not to chuck crap at them during their setlist.
The same thing that compels people to talk trash about band members online. Going to shows isn't always about the band; it's about going where you can be cool. It's all the same. He wanted to look cool.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:22 am

This all reminds me of a clip i saw a while back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVsIrE5aFfQ
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
troublezone wrote:

He acted like a jerk? He got hit with a damn bottle! I would have kicked that kid's teeth down his throat. What he did was outstanding! He's not very eloquent in the way he speaks, but he humiliated that kid, and hopefully the little punk will never do it again.

Phil got hit in the head with it? ohhh, makes more sense now...I just thought, he threw it up on stage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:54 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Phil got hit in the head with it? ohhh, makes more sense now...I just thought, he threw it up on stage...
Does it matter? If he hit someone or intended to hit someone and missed, the punk deserved the same.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:34 pm

Well if the kid was gonna go there to throw a bottle, he shouldn't have gone to the show in the 1st place. I understand his reasoning for throwing the bottle, but its still uncalled for. So I can see Phil being mad and doing that to the kid and yeah the kid deserved it for doing so. The kid just should have stayed home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Well if the kid was gonna go there to throw a bottle, he shouldn't have gone to the show in the 1st place. I understand his reasoning for throwing the bottle, but its still uncalled for. So I can see Phil being mad and doing that to the kid and yeah the kid deserved it for doing so. The kid just should have stayed home.
You understand his reasoning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:31 pm

It really comes down to which one is the biggest a-hole. Phil or the kid. I think when everything is accounted for, Phil is the pemanent king of the Land of A$$hole.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:17 am

spectrefate wrote:
It really comes down to which one is the biggest a-hole. Phil or the kid. I think when everything is accounted for, Phil is the pemanent king of the Land of A$$hole.

amen to that brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:45 pm

spectrefate wrote:

I think they're BOTH A-Holes just the same ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Phil may be ab asshole, but he was in the right here. Plus, he can be whoever he wants to be. I don't know him. If he has good tunes, I'll listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Phil Anselmo!   Good Old Phil Anselmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Old Phil Anselmo!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next