Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)

Go down 
+8
Lari
Witchfinder
nevermore
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ Holy s**t, a corplhicks sighting! What it is, homey?

'Sup my man! Had this cranked in my truck all week and thought of you guys. Fun times catching up (congrats on the career change!).

WF said it best, this is a great follow-up to Firepower. Great mix of Sin after Sin, Screaming, and Painkiller. And Faulkner is ON POINT. Sounds like he got a ton of inspiration from his near-death experience.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 9:06 am

corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

'Sup my man! Had this cranked in my truck all week and thought of you guys. Fun times catching up (congrats on the career change!).

WF said it best, this is a great follow-up to Firepower. Great mix of Sin after Sin, Screaming, and Painkiller. And Faulkner is ON POINT. Sounds like he got a ton of inspiration from his near-death experience.

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 9:40 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Welcome back!

Thanks, brother! Hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 am

James B. wrote:
"Invincible Shield" sounds like a name for some incontinence product. Laughing very hard

Considering the average age of the members is like 65 years old, it checks out cool

Is it really invincible? Depends…
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

Finally got the album earlier today.

Already heard the first 3 tracks.

Excellent stuff.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:03 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Welcome back!

Thanks, brother! Hope all is well.

No complaints! I hope you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 6:04 pm

My brother saw Priest in Newark, NJ last Friday and even tho he hasn't kept up with all things JP like I have, he was impressed enough to buy Invincible Shield the next day. He's diggin' it, esp "Panic Attack" and "Giants in the Sky."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 6:14 am

One of the year's highlights. But honestly, i think the new Rage album beats it.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 11:15 am

Gilbert wrote:
One of the year's highlights. But honestly, i think the new Rage album beats it.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

I'm with you. Afterlifelines is amazing.

Priest is also very good. Big sound, big songs.

Old bands rocking my world like it's the '80s again

Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Richiefaulknerglenntipton-markweiss-638-1
Back to top Go down
FoJ
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 3:08 pm

I can’t get enough of the new Priest. This album slays!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)   Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest: Invincible Shield (March 2024)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3