Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guitar hero 3

Go down 
+2
spiritoradio
TheGooch
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:35 pm

has the release date for it been delayed does anyone know cos i am sure it was supposed to come out sooner than it is
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:07 pm

It comes out on Sun. Oct. 28th in the US and Nov. 23 in Europe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:13 pm

why the delay is was supposed to come out on friday but has been put back just like chinese democracy
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:17 pm

Well my source is wikipedia so you know how truthful it can be. I do know the US release date is correct to I just assume that the Europe one is also.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:19 pm

yeah i checked and it seems right, speaking of chinese emocracy appparently it is being released on 12th feb 2008
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:20 pm

Yeah we will see.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:27 pm

thats what i said lol!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:34 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:35 pm

indeed i dont think it will ever be released
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:04 pm

i played it and it blows. the note charts seem really awkward and it just doesn't feel like GH anymore. oh well, i still have frets on fire.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:52 pm

I wasn't expecting much from it, but I think it is ok. There is something messed up with the up and down strum function, it's not hitting all the notes correctly. Otherwise though it's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:08 pm

ah man i expected the best one ever i played it earlier after not playing it for months and i stil shredded those hangar 18 licks. i will buy it anyway
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:55 am

my gf's son has had it for about 5 days and has already beaten it on expert.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:58 am

firestar wrote:
my gf's son has had it for about 5 days and has already beaten it on expert.

i dont know how people do it to be honest
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:43 pm

Me either and it's not like he spends an extraordinary amount of time on it either. He is awesome at real guitar as well though so maybe that is a little bit to his advantage.
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:52 pm

firestar wrote:
He is awesome at real guitar as well though so maybe that is a little bit to his advantage.

Actually I am an intermediate guitar player and a buddy of mine is an extraordinary real guitar player so I disagree that it gives you an advantage. It felt like I had a deficit going in. However my 17 year old nephew who can hardly tie his shoes can beat the thing on expert. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:02 pm

spectrefate wrote:
firestar wrote:
He is awesome at real guitar as well though so maybe that is a little bit to his advantage.

Actually I am an intermediate guitar player and a buddy of mine is an extraordinary real guitar player so I disagree that it gives you an advantage. It felt like I had a deficit going in. However my 17 year old nephew who can hardly tie his shoes can beat the thing on expert. Go figure.

yeah,thats what I've heard from most guitarists.They suck at it,but a little kid can tear it up
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:35 pm

Anyone watch the guitar hero episode of South Park last night? It was quite funny.

"Real guitars are for old people!" lol

southparkzone.com has it up to watch, its the newest episode entitled "guitar queer-o"

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:08 pm

firestar wrote:
Anyone watch the guitar hero episode of South Park last night? It was quite funny.

"Real guitars are for old people!" lol

southparkzone.com has it up to watch, its the newest episode entitled "guitara queer-o"

It was a pretty funny episode lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:51 am

that actually sounds pretty cool
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:50 pm

I've been playing this. I got through pretty much everything on Easy and Medium, and am now going through on Hard. I feel letely like I has lost some of the "skill" I had gained. It can be a frustrating game.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:55 pm

I got so frustrated with this I actually started turning the sound off so I could focus totally on hitting everything correctly. This also made it a whole lot less fun.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:31 pm

beiing a pretty experienced guitar player i hate the button layout. The buttons should go down and over not straight across. Also i think that they did a horrible job on putting the riffs with the colors. when the real riff is played on 2 strings i think its stupid to have it go through 4 colors. All in all its nothing like playing real guitar and it gives the guitar a bad name imo... ppl should go get real guitars it so much better when u play the riff in person for someone
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:45 am

Haven't played this in a while

Just couldn't beat that bastard Lou in the guitar battle on Hard. angry
Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 am

this game rox! 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitar hero 3   guitar hero 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guitar hero 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next