Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
IHATEGENRES
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
MetalRob331
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
ThrashedOutCobra33
MetalH
Mattallica667
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattallica667
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mattallica667

Number of posts : 89

Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm

You guys are never gonna believe it. I was on the internet searching for the track list for GH: World Tour, and guess what I found out. There's ganna be a Guitar Hero Metallica being released in 2009. I swear it's gonna be so much better than Guitar Hero Aerosmith.

Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291

Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 6318

Not so sure if this image is real (probably not), but Metallica themselves said it's coming out. And not, I ain't kiddin' you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 pm

Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Mattallica667
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mattallica667

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:14 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Unbelievable.
I know. Isn't it.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 am

I dunno... Wouldn't it be cooler to play MetallicA songs on a real guitar? happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:39 am

Mattallica667 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Unbelievable.
I know. Isn't it.
No.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:28 am

Actually they are not sure they said on their official site that more news to come this summer
Back to top Go down
Mattallica667
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mattallica667

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:47 am

Eyesore wrote:
Mattallica667 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Unbelievable.
I know. Isn't it.
No.
Well in a way it is. I mean most Metallica songs, i would think, would not be worthy of being any lower than in the 7th or 8th tier. So, that's what I meant. If they make this game, I assure you it's gonna make a lot of people angry how hard it is. And ya, it would be better to learn it on guitar. But a lot of kids have just started guitar due to Guitar Hero and, you know, it's Metallica. That would make kids even more mad. Understand?

Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291 Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! 795291

Oh also, it'd be cool if they made a Guitar Hero Maiden because you know it's bound to come out sooner or later.
Or even better, Guitar Hero Led Zeppelin. Now THAT would kick ass.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:27 am

Well, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:40 am

Sweet. I can hardly wait to play "Frantic...tic...tic...tic...tic...tic"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I wonder if you can buy the trash can drum set and pretentiousness seperately? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:57 am

MetalH wrote:
I dunno... Wouldn't it be cooler to play MetallicA songs on a real guitar? happy

That's what I always tell my son... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:44 pm

If this is serious, this is pretty, uh, stupid.

I don't like the idea of Guitar Hero only focusing on one artist at a time. One of the reasons I used to play that game was because of the VARIETY. I didn't play it so I could play all Aerosmith songs or even Metallica songs. And I agree; it's way cooler to play songs on a real guitar. (Though I noticed that once I started playing guitar I totally couldn't play Guitar Hero anymore anyways!)
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:39 pm

MetalH wrote:

Def harder on real guitar, thanx to James H. i learned to be one heck of a rhythm player along with Jon Schaffer as well. That is a def though i heard it from the creators.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:13 pm

I don't know. I think these video games where you fake playing the instrument is just dumb. A video game based on Metallica has been a long time coming. I'm amazed they never did this sooner. I just hope this whole craze ends soon.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm not a video game guy, so this really doesn't mean much to me, but I suppose a Metallica edition of this game was inevitable.

MetalGuy71 wrote:

If this game does indeed come to fruition, they should make a contest out of it: if you can play "Frantic" better than Hetfield, you get to replace him in the real band. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm not a video game guy, so this really doesn't mean much to me, but I suppose a Metallica edition of this game was inevitable.

MetalGuy71 wrote:

If this game does indeed come to fruition, they should make a contest out of it: if you can play "Frantic" better than Hetfield, you get to replace him in the real band. Laughing

That's a terrible prize.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
IHATEGENRES
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:00 pm

I like the GH games, I love music but am not musically talented, they give me the opportunity to experience a feeling not often offered by video games. Yes playing them on a real guitar would be harder and take more talent, much more. The point is just have fun! This game is going to kick ass, I really hope every song from master of puppets is on there.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:59 am

This is their new album.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I don't know. I think these video games where you fake playing the instrument is just dumb. A video game based on Metallica has been a long time coming. I'm amazed they never did this sooner. I just hope this whole craze ends soon.

Why is it dumb? If it generates interest in picking up the real thing, then I think "Rock Star" or "Guitar Hero" has done everyone a favor who enjoys guitar driven music. I'm not sure where you live, because I didn't check your profile first, but in the U.S, we live in a country where somehow Rap is still the major driving force of impressionable youth. Even if only 20% of today's young people pick up a guitar because of their love for either of these two games, then THANK GOD, they're doing all of us a favor!!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:30 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Why is it dumb? If it generates interest in picking up the real thing, then I think "Rock Star" or "Guitar Hero" has done everyone a favor who enjoys guitar driven music. I'm not sure where you live, because I didn't check your profile first, but in the U.S, we live in a country where somehow Rap is still the major driving force of impressionable youth. Even if only 20% of today's young people pick up a guitar because of their love for either of these two games, then THANK GOD, they're doing all of us a favor!!!

Amen to that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:02 am

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I wonder if you can buy the trash can drum set and pretentiousness seperately? Wink

that the funniest thing i ever heard

a Kiss one would be good me thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:33 am

Come on that sucks. What song will be on it St.Anger?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:41 am

an iron maiden game could be a big hit or a black sabbath one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!   Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero: Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1