Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme animal cruelty on China ...

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
the sentinel
Troublezone
mikeinfla
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Empty
PostSubject: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:11 am

(Deleted)
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am

(Deleted)
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:40 am

(Deleted)
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 am

(Deleted)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 11:50 am

Nope. Nope nope nope.

SO much nope.

You want to post animal cruelty videos, go do it somewhere else. Nobody here wants to see that shit.

Hear ye hear ye, anthrax-fan is officially BANNED.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh what a shame, he'll be missed.

Hmmmm just one thing....who we talking about again?
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh what a shame, he'll be missed.

Hmmmm just one thing....who we talking about again?

No idea, he's been on my ignore list for a while now!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:37 pm

The dude was laying low for a while now...

It was just a matter of time before he resumed his attention seeking topics and put FF and toho to the test. He’s like that other turd that got banned on the CMR recently.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:49 pm

That pic of Scott Ian with his arms folded is perfect for this occasion.

It’s probably the same expression anthrax_fan has right now! 😂
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:58 pm

Keep a look out for a new member called “fan_thrax” in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:
He’s like that other turd that got banned on the CMR recently.

Pretty sure he's the same turd. He spoke of taking his flat-earth crusade over to the CMR at one point and I was like "Don't let the door hit ya on the way out." Laughing very hard

Quote :
Keep a look out for a new member called “fan_thrax” in the coming days.

Not five minutes after I banned him I got an email telling me that a new member named "Dark Angel" had just joined the board. Ya think....hmm. I wonder ... Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 4:17 pm

What a terrible shame. He will be missed. NOT! Can't wait for him to return under a new name. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Will he be back with his Fat Girth conspiracy threads?

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 8:56 pm

You know, I could never get a true read on that dude. I always figured he was seeking attention, and then I just figured he ate paint chips as a child.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm

He's a mentally challenged jackass.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:39 pm

The thing that always kept me from banning him was that he also participated in and started threads in other forums.  And those posts always made sense and were music-related; it's not like he was just trolling. 

I didn't see the "Animal Cruelty" pics before FF got to them but I GUARANTEE you if I had, given a subject that you all know is something I care deeply about, I'd have canned his ass in a heartbeat.  So nice job FF!!!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I didn't see the "Animal Cruelty" pics before FF got to them but I GUARANTEE you if I had, given a subject that you all know is something I care deeply about, I'd have canned his ass in a heartbeat.  So nice job FF!!!!

(Takes bow)

...honestly, I just had my fill of that guy. The non stop flat earth schtick was annoying enough but this was over the top.

I didnt click any of the videos, but they had titles like "Dogs being sold for meat in China" and the thumbnail images were enough to make me go "Awwwww HELL no!"

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 pm

I’m glad I didn’t see them. It’s already hard enough seeing those animal cruelty commercials on TV. And this guy wanted us to see even worse stuff!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 4:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The thing that always kept me from banning him was that he also participated in and started threads in other forums.  And those posts always made sense and were music-related; it's not like he was just trolling. 

Yeah that’s what’s so weird, you could have a normal conversation with him about bands but then in this section he was crazier than a shithouse rat.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 11:56 am

He just sent me a rambling private message begging to be allowed back in. Ignore, delete, destroy.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 1:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
He just sent me a rambling private message begging to be allowed back in. Ignore, delete, destroy.
Did he use videos to explain himself?

Can he read threads? If so, hi there you flathead nutball! Go back to school and quit believing everything you see on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 1:42 pm

It's funny, someone mentioned his anthrax picture on his signature. If you look at it, I can see all of their expressions kinda relating to his stupidity.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Honestly, he never really bothered me much, as he wasn't as antagonizing and annoying as Painkiller from a while back. That shit was brutal. There is no reasoning with people who lack even an ounce of maturity.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Good riddance
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

You gave him plenty of warnings and chances. He didn’t think you were serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme animal cruelty on China ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next