Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme animal cruelty on China ...

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
the sentinel
Troublezone
mikeinfla
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 7:44 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Honestly, he never really bothered me much, as he wasn't as antagonizing and annoying as Painkiller from a while back. That shit was brutal. There is no reasoning with people who lack even an ounce of maturity.

He was a bit entertaining at first, but he started cluttering up the forum constantly with his crazy shit. And he never could offer any real proof to back up anything he said! Just nonstop videos. Like a freshly converted cult member that’s hell bent on recruiting others to his views.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 7:55 pm

Troublezone wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Honestly, he never really bothered me much, as he wasn't as antagonizing and annoying as Painkiller from a while back. That shit was brutal. There is no reasoning with people who lack even an ounce of maturity.

He was a bit entertaining at first, but he started cluttering up the forum constantly with his crazy shit. And he never could offer any real proof to back up anything he said! Just nonstop videos. Like a freshly converted cult member that’s hell bent on recruiting others to his views.

I tried to give him a hint to just make one thread to post his stuff in, but he always felt the need to make new threads every time he got a bug up his ass about whatever it was he watched on youtube. He was entertaining at first, but stated getting really annoying these last couple months. Wouldn't have been so bad if he could just hold a conversation about things, but like you say, his only response was to post another three hour long video. angry
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I tried to give him a hint to just make one thread to post his stuff in, but he always felt the need to make new threads every time he got a bug up his ass about whatever it was he watched on youtube. He was entertaining at first, but stated getting really annoying these last couple months. Wouldn't have been so bad if he could just hold a conversation about things, but like you say, his only response was to post another three hour long video. angry

I would’ve been fine if we had just one thread dedicated to his conspiracy ramblings. But unfortunately, that didn’t happen.

If it was contained in one place, we could either avoid it like the plague, or go in and debate with a brick wall! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Yup I agree. Some conspiracies are fun to talk about. Hell I had fun a couple times with his ignorant flat earth crap, but I still say good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 6:18 pm

This numb nut is still sending me PM's begging me to let him return to the forum. He promises he won't post anything in the Unsound Mind forum anymore.

Yeaaaaahhh, OK.

Dude has been banned numerous times over the past couple of years (not only by me, but also by previous mods) for generally being an irritant. First he wasn't a Christian, so he kept baiting Scott and the other Christians here. Now that he's apparently a Christian again it was the flat earth shit.

If he's reading this post : take a hint, dude. Go find some other forum to annoy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 6:26 pm

I know I was away for a bit, but I didn't know he was banned before. Was he ever here under any other names? I only ask as I feel like he should have been back already as "our newest member" but after about 3 posts it would be painfully (and annoyingly) obvious it's him.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 6:27 pm

He's had a bunch of names. "Zze," "ze-mau," "Headbanger Man," "Crazy Hippie," and on and on.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 6:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
He's had a bunch of names. "Zze," "ze-mau," "Headbanger Man," "Crazy Hippie," and on and on.

Oh, yeah, I remember "ze-mau" but not the others. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Why is he so adamant to be on this board? There are plenty of other sites he can pester people.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 7:34 pm

When you cut out a cancer like anthrax_fan, you don’t invite it back.

Lock the door Freddy and throw away the key!
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 12:52 pm

I found the account he made after his zemau account got banned. Enjoy.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t21618-please-i-want-to-stay-here#625456

Quote :

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´ll do anything to stay on this board, I love HoM and I love nolifetilmetal . please don´t put me out , I´ll do anything to stay here , I´ll become evangelical again if you let me stay on the board. If you put me out again I´ll commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and I´ll be condemned to hell AND on the judgment day you´ll give account for that ... You´ll be the ones for my soul going to hell

I want to stay. thanks.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:

Quote :

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´ll do anything to stay on this board, I love HoM and I love nolifetilmetal . please don´t put me out , I´ll do anything to stay here , I´ll become evangelical again if you let me stay on the board. If you put me out again I´ll commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and I´ll be condemned to hell AND on the judgment day you´ll give account for that ... You´ll be the ones for my soul going to hell

I want to stay. thanks.  

Yep, that's pretty much the same kind of jibba-jabba he's been sending me via PM.

Part of me almost*wants* to respond but I don't wanna get into a back-and-forth with him.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 2:02 pm

Is there any way to block the goof from messaging you?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 2:13 pm

007 wrote:
Is there any way to block the goof from messaging you?

If there is, I'm too dumb to figure it out, haha. I just read them, chuckle, and delete.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 8:42 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:

Quote :

I want to stay. thanks.  

Oh vey!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 10:25 pm

What next... Is he gonna threaten suicide? This guy has no class. He needs some professional help.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 12:17 am

Omg lol that's really sad.

There should be a way to ban his ip address and everything. I used to run some gaming forums here and there, and I have banned many of them. It was a long time ago, so don't ask me how, cuz I don't remember lol
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 1:41 am

You can also hardware ban the guy Very Happy He'd have to buy an entirely new PC to see the forum (or, at the least, replace MAJOR parts of his existing one). Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Extreme animal cruelty on China ...   Extreme animal cruelty on China ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme animal cruelty on China ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: