Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 5:11 am

Fast Forward to 1:58

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 6:39 am

lol! That's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Ya know, I agree with the making fun of wrestling as being an "essential service" but I for one am at least glad it's on even in a scaled down, isolated form.

I HATE 99% of regular network TV and usually rely on sports to get me through. Right now I don't have baseball, hockey, MMA, boxing, or ANYTHING.  So to me WWE IS essential. 

But that sure is a questionable decision by the governor.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 8:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Ya know, I agree with the making fun of wrestling as being an "essential service" but I for one am at least glad it's on even in a scaled down, isolated form.

I HATE 99% of regular network TV and usually rely on sports to get me through. Right now I don't have baseball, hockey, MMA, boxing, or ANYTHING.  So to me WWE IS essential. 

Yeah, I'm a big fan of DeSantis, but I'm not too sure about that decision.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 6:24 am

Another excellent episode. Giving Stossel what he deserved haahaha

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 6:25 pm

Oh man!  That's a nasty story!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 8:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Oh man!  That's a nasty story!

Haha! I had heard about it but never from Bad News. What's odd is this interview was posted yesterday as new but Bad News passed away in 2007.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 11:14 am

I watched the latest Dark Side Of The Ring on Herb Abrams and UWF. I knew nothing about UWF. I had heard of it but never paid any attention to it. I had no idea this was the second UWF. After I watched the episode I decided to look it up and came up with something entirely different - UWF run by Bill Watts. That is the one I had heard of but had also never seen. I didn't realize until then that they were two different organizations. The second UWF was quite strange. 17,000 seat arenas with less than 1,000 people and $14.95 pay per views with about 100 people watching. It was a bizarre episode to say the least but still pretty interesting with commentary from Foley, B Brain Blair and others. It was also interesting to see that somehow they signed Andre The Giant but ended up losing him to Vince after he made one interview appearance. 

If you don't have Vice the episode is on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 2:27 am

Money On The Roof men/woman's match is so corny, ridiculous, and stupid, but dammit, I'm laughing my ass off! I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's entertaining the hell out of me. I just can't not enjoy it.

The most ridiculous part is the fact that Otis can't climb the ladder because the steps keep breaking on him. Braun won it a few years ago for crying out loud! Stroman is much larger and heavier.

In case anyone cares, Auska and Otis won (AJ and Baron had it, Alias hits Baron with a guitar and AJ drops it into Otis' hands).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:45 pm

Man Sonia Deville was really on again tonight on Smackdown with her promo for next week's tag match.  They sure need to let her talk more; her ring skills have always been good but I had no idea she could talk too.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 6:22 pm

https://whatculture.com/wwe/ex-wwe-star-shad-gaspard-missing-after-beach-swim

Doesn't sound good. Usually when something like this happens the person is either never found or found dead. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 3:51 am

It's over, the police have called off the search.

https://whatculture.com/wwe/lapd-call-off-search-for-shad-gaspard

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:27 am

Wow. What terrible tragic news. My condolences to his family. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:19 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I think it's really cool that they're doing this for the fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 6:12 am

Another great episode!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 8:35 pm

So I'm watching RAW and they've started doing the same thing AEW has been doing since live crowds weren't allowed. All the non-competing wrestlers and stagehands and who knows who else are surrounding the ring to at least make some noise for what's happening in the ring.

Smart decision by WWE to copy a great innovation by AEW during this time; they should have done it sooner.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 12:42 am

After WWE insisted they wouldn't put wrestlers in the crowd (in reality it was because AEW did it first and there was no way they were going to copy them), they actually had trainees from the Performance Center providing an audience on RAW. Better than the empty arena so I will at least give them credit for trying something.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 5:36 am

It's been a long time since I have watched any WWE product. I have flipped over a couple of times since they started doing shows from the performance center but I haven't seen a single match -- still the same boring crap with someone talking in the ring.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Have AEW on tonight. The Revival just debuted. New name of course.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 8:38 pm

Tonight I've been flipping back and forth between NXT and AEW.

Regarding AEW, when did Taz become a manager of this obvious steroid monster Brian Cage?  Last time I watched AEW Taz was doing color commentary.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 6:05 am

I think that happened last week. Brian Cage is the former TNA Champ and just left there. I forgot all about wrestling last night but will watch on DVR. I think Taz aligned himself with Cage during the last PPV a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Whatever the reason I'm glad to have Taz back in a talking role.  The guy has always been a great talker since his ECW days; hell he coined so many taglines there than I can remember but my favorite was always "Win if you can, survive if I let you!"

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 8:22 pm

Smackdown just recapped the Mandy/Otis "Fast Times" spoof of the memorable pool scene (with the roles reversed).  They even created music that echoed The Cars "Moving In Stereo".  I guess I missed that last week but it was hilarious!  Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:50 pm

I'm watching 1996 Survivor Series on Fox Sports 1 because, well there are STILL no sports to watch and network and cable TV totally sucks on Tuesdays.  

I totally forgot that Paul Bearer managed Mankind against Undertaker in this show.

This was also back in the days when Vince and Jim Ross handled the commentary.  Vince is actually not too bad in that role although he is somewhat over the top but Ross sort of balances that.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: