Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)

Go down 
+13
the sentinel
Addy
Hadley
Wurthless
metalinmyveins
Lari
martinsane
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 6:13 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
I remember right before Bogus Journey came out I saw a movie poster in the theater promoting upcoming releases. The poster I saw said "Bill & Ted Go To Hell". Was the name changed to "Bogus Journey"?

Yes, the working title was Bill & Ted Go To Hell, but there was some pushback from the Motion Picture Assoc. people about having the word "hell" in the title, so they changed it. And, according to Dave Mustaine, he already wrote the song 'Go to Hell' for inclusion on the soundtrack.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 6:37 pm

Reviews for it are surprisingly decent. It has an 80% score at Rotten Tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 6:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39561

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
I remember right before Bogus Journey came out I saw a movie poster in the theater promoting upcoming releases. The poster I saw said "Bill & Ted Go To Hell". Was the name changed to "Bogus Journey"?

Yes, the working title was Bill & Ted Go To Hell, but there was some pushback from the Motion Picture Assoc. people about having the word "hell" in the title, so they changed it. And, according to Dave Mustaine, he already wrote the song 'Go to Hell' for inclusion on the soundtrack.

That while soundtrack is great.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 10:02 am

Saw it and Loved it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)   Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill & Ted 3: Face The Music (Summer 2020)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2