Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Empty
PostSubject: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 pm

I'm not kidding, some of you would like this.
Back to top Go down
ResedaCountryClub
Metal novice
Metal novice
ResedaCountryClub

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:12 pm

I think it's a pretty good album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.spreaker.com/show/hard_rocking_trivia_show
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:45 pm

There's one. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:13 pm

I'll check it out tonight when I get off work. Vinnie Moore is just about the last person on the planet I would think of playing "blues rock". But I guess I'll find out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 pm

I put off listening for that reason, Vinnie surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.    Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Zone Rider-Vinnie Moore and Kelly Keeling doing some great 70's sounding blues rock.
Page 1 of 1