Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019)

Go down 
+4
Eyesore
the sentinel
Gilbert
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019)   Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 pm

New song. Love the weird simplistic video:

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019)   Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 12:02 am

the sentinel wrote:
I just realized the only 2 Iron Savior albums I am missing are the two re recorded offerings (Megatropolis 2.0 and Reforged: Riding On Fire). On a side note, the latter of the two is all older songs from the first album up to Battering Ram. The band are aware that their back catalog is pretty tough to find.I would love to see them re release the earlier stuff with some bonus tracks.

I got Reforged not too long ago. Not sure how the material compares to when Kai was vocalist, but I really liked them. The new one smokes! I'll need more from them as the only other album I have is Rise Of The Hero which I really love!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019)   Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 9:59 am

I got Megatropolis 2.0 and Reforged the other day and have been spinning both in the car the last few days. Great stuff. Pete sounds awesome as always and the Iron Watcher medley from Megatropolis is cool. The tunes sound fresh (albeit a bit weird as I am so used to hearing the originals) and just different enough in the production and guitar tone that it's cool to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019)   Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Savior: kill or get killed (2019)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2