Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Savior's Condition Red

Go down 
+4
Metallic Blaze
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Gilbert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9876

Iron Savior's Condition Red Empty
PostSubject: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 am

I was listening to this album earlier today in my car. It's amazing. Any fans?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 am

Love it. This is really good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am

I have a couple of Iron Savior CDs but CONDITION RED is one I'm missing. I love the debut though, was just listening to that one a couple of days ago.

Unfortunately I lost interest in them by the third or fourth album cuz they seem to be one of those bands that keeps releasing the same record over and over again, if you catch my drift.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9876

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

Actually, Condition Red is my first exposure with this band. I don't know if i should check out some of their earlier stuff.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 am

I love this band! But then again, I love power metal - so to me all their albums are good!!!

"Condition Red" is fantastic!

If you like it - definitely check out their other albums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:37 pm

A good album but imo, not their best. I really like this band.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 pm

I really like it. Once I listen I cannot get the chorus to Condition Red out of my head!!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

My favorite IS album is Battering Ram but I agree they do all kinda sound the same.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My favorite IS album is Battering Ram but I agree they do all kinda sound the same.

I had the same problem with HammerFall after their first couple of records (and to a lesser extent, Primal Fear)... they all started out goin' great guns, but by their 3rd or 4th record each of'em were just spinning their wheels.

You'd think that wouldn't bother me since I'm a rabid Ramones fan and Lord knows they pretty much recorded the same album fifteen times, but after a while all the hot-patooty "new" power metal bands in the 90s got really stale for me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I had the same problem with HammerFall after their first couple of records (and to a lesser extent, Primal Fear)... they all started out goin' great guns, but by their 3rd or 4th record each of'em were just spinning their wheels.

You'd think that wouldn't bother me since I'm a rabid Ramones fan and Lord knows they pretty much recorded the same album fifteen times, but after a while all the hot-patooty "new" power metal bands in the 90s got really stale for me.

I feel exactly the same way FF. And I really can't justify it either because a lot of my glam and sleaze bands just keep repeating themselves. Heck, take AC/DC. They've sounded the same for decades and for some reason it doesn't bother me. But repetitive power metal bands get on my nerves pretty quickly. Go figure.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
A good album but imo, not their best. I really like this band.

My favorite is "Unification", but they are all good!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I feel exactly the same way FF. And I really can't justify it either because a lot of my glam and sleaze bands just keep repeating themselves. Heck, take AC/DC. They've sounded the same for decades and for some reason it doesn't bother me. But repetitive power metal bands get on my nerves pretty quickly. Go figure.

especially the last Iron Savior cd, Megatropolis. What a bunch of boring, uninspired, play by numbers, yawn fest that was. I love when bands do what they do best but at least have some energy and vitality to it. The new Hammerfall falls into the category of blah for me as well.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:33 am

Although I love my power metal, I kinda agree about the new Hammerfall. I found it pretty disappointing myself. I'm hoping it grows on me though.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am

I have all but one of Iron Savior's discs, and Condition Red is probably still my favorite. GREAT disc!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Excellent power metal platter in CR! 9.5/10 My second fave IS disc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior's Condition Red   Iron Savior's Condition Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Savior's Condition Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: