Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scanner: the galactos tapes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

Scanner: the galactos tapes  Empty
PostSubject: Scanner: the galactos tapes    Scanner: the galactos tapes  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 12:22 am

Scanner have recently released an amazing double cd album.

The first cd is a compilation of some of their best tunes. Picked it up because it has 4 tracks from their ball of the damned album which is quite hard to find for me.

The second cd is basically a re-recording of some scanner classics. The production, performance and vocals are outstanding.

Go buy it now.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Scanner: the galactos tapes    Scanner: the galactos tapes  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 5:15 am

I guess it is nice as a best-of, but rerecording Hypertrace and Terminal Earth is a crime and should've never been attempted.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39607

PostSubject: Re: Scanner: the galactos tapes    Scanner: the galactos tapes  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 6:36 am

Yeah I probably would never pick this up. Those two albums are just great the way they are.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Scanner: the galactos tapes    Scanner: the galactos tapes  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 am

007 wrote:
Yeah I probably would never pick this up. Those two albums are just great the way they are.

I got it because of the tracks taken from studio albums i do not own Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanner: the galactos tapes    Scanner: the galactos tapes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scanner: the galactos tapes
Page 1 of 1